Introduction

Aquamarine Entertainment is a South Korea label and entertainment established by Irene from Red Velvet.

CEO

Irene, Bae Joohyun, is a member of the girl group Red Velvet under SM Entertainment

Irene, Bae Joohyun, is a member of the girl group Red Velvet under SM Entertainment. Irene loves to have fun and hopes that people enjoy staying at her entertainment as much as she does herself.

MESSAGE FROM CEO: I hope everyone who decides to join enjoys their stay here and I hope to see everyone working their best!

RULES

1. Follow, Add to library/reading list
Follow isn't required but appreciated if you do :D. Being active is important and please tell me if you're going to go on a hiatus or if you're going to change your username. Please add this book to your library so you can receive notifications when I update.

2. Face claims
I accept any kind of face claims whether it's  ulzzang, Korean idol or others as long as they have enough photos for me to use. When you choose your face claim please please please don't make the age gap too big. The maximum age gap is 5 years.

3. Forms
Please follow the form that I have (will be in the next chapter) and don't change/add/remove anything from the form. The form is pretty short so please fill it up neatly.

4. Characters
Please make your character reasonable. I don't want any Mary Sues in this Entertainment, no one is perfect so don't make your character be good at everything. If you put something like "Jungkook's sister" or  "J-Hope's girlfriend" I will automatically remove that from your form.

5. Votes and comments
Voting and leaving comments are counted as being active and have a said that I love when people spam comments? It motivates me to continue to write

6. Instagram Accounts
Instagram accounts are highly recommended but if you don't want to make one or don't have one you don't have to. If you have an Instagram account for your character please don't start any dramas and be kind to others.

7. Have fun
I don't think I really need to elaborate on this but this is the point of apply fics so I hope you enjoy this and have fun!!