Chapter Sixteen

"Bitch you really broke up with Gabby?!" Shyann said beating me with the pillow from the couch in my office. "She called me crying and shit saying that you've let her go for good."

"I mean yeah. I love Gab with the life of me... well... I loved the old Gabby and the idea of her. But a relationship? Nah it's not meant to be," I said putting the needle to Cooth's arm, starting on her tattoo.

"Sis, I don't know. I like Gabrielle better. But hey... whatever floats your boat floats mine too," Cooth closed her eyes and used her free hand to put in her ear buds.

"Kehlani and I are doing great right now so just let it go. Maybe Gabby and I can be friends in the future," I explained focusing on the tattoo.

"Well better be," Kehlani said with a smirk, rubbing my back. "You're mine."

"Forever and always,"Kehlani was my only love and concern now. To be honest, I was happy to have all the bullshit over with. Now... It's time to get this paper.

**********
Where are they now
**********
Kehlani and Dom:
The two are still happily together. Kehlani is still hella on Dom about her constant flirting, but they're good. Cooth and Dom have expanded their tattoo shop to Los Angeles.

Gabrielle and Janelle:
Gabby and Dom are now friends. Gabby has pursued a new woman... Janelle. Both are still living in New York.