Chapter Twelve

***Hey so I'm thinking about doing a June's Diary Fanfic since I've put 4/5 of the group in here... What do you guys think??***

________________________________________________________________________________

**Kristal**

**Kristal**

**ShyAnn**

January 20, 2018

###

I had spent the holidays alone except for the occasional visit from Janelle, Gabby, and Kehlani. Over that course of time, Janelle and I had agreed to have a relatively normal friendship, despite her constant press on allowing double backs at her discretion. And with Lani and Gabby, well, after over a month of deciding, I still couldn't bring myself to cut Gabby off. I had so much history with her that I didn't want to hurt her, yet the longer I stayed with her, the harder it was for me to step away. For some reason, Keh was somewhat understanding, however, if I hadn't cut Gabby off by the time I headed to LA in late February, we were going to be done. This was relatively new for me, I mean, I had been playing around and enjoying having anyone I wanted that I didn't know how to handle situations in which my feelings were actually involved.

The House of Blues Houston was pretty packed. Gabby had landed a spot as an opener with Sev for a few shows, so I decided to fly out to support her. I was sitting at the bar waiting for Gabby to take the stage.I was facing the bar with a Black & Mild in my mouth, rubbing the rim of my glass of Hennessy. My brain was cloudy, becoming more faded with my indulgence in my favorite liquid poison.I downed the last of my Henny and started on my two shots of Patron. The lights went down and with one light focusing on her. Then I saw Janelle take the stage next to her.I blinked a few times to make sure I was seeing shit. Sure enough, I realized that I wasn't when I heard the MC announce them. I looked over at Deo, Cooth, and Noel who all shrugged in confusion. I looked on, quietly asking what did I do to deserve all these female problems. The guitarist began to play and the venue quieted down.