Chapter 4

"Delancie!" Emmaline squealed, pulling Delancie's covers off. "Time to wake up!! Today you get your animal orb!" Delancie sat straight up at the sound of that, and accidently bonked her head on the top bunk's bottom.
"Ooo! Ouch! Are you ok?" Emmaline asked. "That looked like it hurt."
"Yeah, I'm fine." Delancie replied. "Let's eat breakfast." She said when she smelled something good coming from downstairs. She jumped out of bed and ran downstairs and found the smell trail ending at the kitchen. On the table Delancie saw pancakes that were all different kinds of colors, scrambled eggs which were a unusual bright yellow, and a pitcher full of fresh orange juice.
"That's right!" Kenneth said when she was staring at the two adults standing in the kitchen. "You haven't met my parents!" He pointed to the woman with blonde hair tied into a messy bun, and she wore an apron. 'Thats my mom, Aleina. And that's my dad, Derek." He pointed to a man dressed in work clothes and he had slick brown hair. He looked like he was ready for work.
"Nice to meet you, "Delancie said shaking Aleina's hand. "I'm Delancie."
After they greeted and met each other, Derek kissed his wife's for head. "I'm off to work, bye guys. And nice to meet you Delancie." He nodded putting his hat on.
"Nice to meet you too!" She said, waving good-bye. She then turned and sat at the table, and looked suspiciously at the food. "Um, these look like pancakes and scrambled eggs, but their color..." She said trailing off.
"Oh, yes! I know about those weird human food you eat." Aleina said. "These, are Pankees and scrambled seggs. They are WAY more delicious than those human foods. Try them!" She encouraged.
Delancie shrugged and took a bite of of the Pankes. It was warm, gooey, and it melted in her mouth with pure deliciousness. She couldn't wait to try the scrambled seggs. She took a bite and it tasted like fluffy clouds. She ate more and more.
Emmaline giggled. "Looks like someone likes them!" She hugged Delancie. "Come on! I'm done as well, let's go outside to the school, so you can get your spirit animal! They are open when schools out for the weekend." she whispered the last sentence.
They hurried out the door, excited. "Have fun, girls!" Alenia called.
"Bye mom I love you, and we will!" Emmaline called back. "Come'on, Delancie! Today's a big day!"
WILL BE UPDATED SOON 🤗