Richie's POV
I had finished grabbing the candy, my pants entirely stuffed with candy so my legs looked a little bigger than normal. I walked to the door, giving y/n one last glance before leaving.
She was leaning over the counter and looking this guy in the eye. She's been feeling more comfortable with it since yesterday. I was pretty proud, I helped.
"Anything for a pretty lady like yourself" he told her, raising his eyebrows flirtatiously.
I felt sick to my stomach and my anger rose up, quickly turning to jealousy as she leaned closer to him, speaking softly and tilting her head slightly.
"Oh? Pretty?" Her back was to me, her hour glass figure bent a little bit to lean over the counter. Her ass sticking out a little more, in a confident, flirty way.
It's just acting. I told myself. But I couldn't help but feel jealous as a saw this.
I frowned and opened the door, walking out into the street.
Turning around the corner and waiting for her. Not removing the candy from my pant legs. I'll wait for her to come back out.

Y/n POV
I grabbed my pop and smiled sweetly at the boy. I heard the door open but neither of us looked at it.
Considering I was just distracting this guy.
"I should go, we're meeting up with a few friends and I'd hate to be late" in formed him, straightening up and beaming widely.
"Yeah, here, so we can hang out some time, my names Zane, by the way. And...you are" he said politely.
Wow. This guy knows how to seriously make a girl nervous without even trying.
"Y/n" I said confidently, holding my hand out for him to shake.
"Pleasure" he said dreamily, shaking my hand without removing his gaze from my eyes.
I smiled in response and took the number he had scribbled on a piece of paper.
"May I have yours?" He asked, gesturing to the phone number.
I internally sighed.
I wasn't upset about it, it was more of a dreamy sigh, but not really. He's kind of too polite, but not, you know?
I scribbled down my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him.
"I really need to go, I don't know if I'm late yet or not" I smiled politely.
"I'll call you tomorrow" he said, quietly.
I smiled as a goodbye and walked out of the store.
I looked around for Richie, turning the corner into the alleyway  only to find him leaning against a wall, cleaning his glasses.
He didn't notice me so I just watched a second or two before he did notice me.
He was rubbing his lens on the shirt he was wearing and examined it closely for dirt, I smiled, how positively adorable.
He looked at me, but still...I didn't stop staring.
I couldn't and I don't know why.
But neither did he.

Richie's POV
I looked up from cleaning my glasses. Only go see y/n standing in the entrance of the alleyway.
The sun shimmered behind her, casting a shadow on her face and I was stuck in the moment, staring in awe at what I was looking at.
She was already staring though. Which was weird. This never happens.
A moment later she blinked, realizing what was going on and walked towards me.
"Hey hey hey toots" I said smoothly, putting my glasses back on.
"Hey" she said, smiling, I realized she was holding a small slip of paper in her hand and I groaned in annoyance and jealousy.
"Seriously? He gave you his number?" I said, frowning.
"Yeah, what's your problem?" She asked me, her smile fading as she spoke.
"Nothing I'm just surprised, that's all" I said, lying to her face. And you don't want another guy going near her with the same intentions as him.
I had the worlds biggest crush on her. I had for forever. But I would never admit to myself what those feelings truly were.
It wasn't just a massive crush, it was way more than that and I knew that, but chose to tell myself I was lying to myself.
"Okay, I don't know what's so surprising, Tozier" she said, annoyance quite clear in her voice.

Y/n POV
I was confused as to what Richie's problem was. I had a few guesses but they couldn't be right.
"It's okay, it doesn't matter" he said, scary calm. Okay?
"Whatever, honestly Tozier, I don't get what your problem is! Seriously, why can't you just stop it. Stop being an ass for a second" I said, raking a hand through my h/c hair, as I thought about what to do now.
Oh the candy. Right.
"I'm not being an ass!" Richie defended whilst crossing his arms and pouting.
"Awe gonna pout after I got mad at you, huh Tozier?" I remarked rudely. Getting frustrated.
"No!" He said, pouting even more
"You sure Trashmouth?" I said, pulling the cigarette packs out of my boots and shoving them in my backpack.
"Honestly, you've got a bigger attitude problem than eddies moms ass" he said, smirking at his remark.
"Are you sure Eddie spaghetti would appreciate that comment?" I asked pretending to frown.
He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, it doesn't matter can we forget about this? It's stupid"
"Yeah sure, consider it forgotten" I said, opening my backpack as he reached down his pants and grabbed all the candy, shovelling int into the backpack.
I don't care that much.
It's not like it was unwrapped and he wasn't wearing underwear, so it's not like it touched his dick.
As long as I know that, I can still eat it.
Looks like we can't tell Eddie about this.
"Let's not tell the other losers about where this has been, okay?" I suggested, he looked confused and realized what I meant as I nodded slowly and giggled, causing him to giggle too.
Once all the candy was in the backpack we started off down the street. Towards the quarry.

A/N
Wow. How lame.