to save a friend

"Dammit we lost him again" said naruko after losing the lizard again.
They had been chasing him for more than a week with little success.
"We can't give up" said spiderman as they landed on a roof top.
"Pete I no he's your friend but we're running ourselves ragged we can't just chase him around the city every night" said naruko.
"We can't abandon him" said peter.
"I'm not saying that but we need a better plan" said naruko.
"She's right kid" said a voice from the stair way.
"Who's there?" demanded naruko.
A tall black man with no hair and an eyepatch steps out.
"Names Nick Fury and I may have away to help you and Connors" said fury.
"And that would be?" asked spiderman.
"Well before that I have an offer for the both of who" said fury.
"Shocker there's a catch" said a sarcastic naruko.
"Your not the only heroes out there and I want to bring people just like you two together to form something greater" said fury.
"Okay we'll hear you out"

The next day naruko and peter watched kurt connors family from a far.
"You ready?" asked naruko.
"Yeah I hope this works" said peter holding up a silver case that fury gave them.
"Peter you went over that thing a hundred times and found nothing wrong with it" said naruko understanding peter's worries but was still annoyed by it.

As they entered the city sewers in search of the teacher turned monster they find large claw marks on the wall.
"We need to hurry because I think he's getting bigger" said peter looking at the claw marks.

"Holy shit" said naruko as they tracked down the lizard seeing he had grown at least two feet taller now standing at around 9ft tall.
"RRRAAAAAWWWWW" roared the beast seeing our heroes.
"Remember restrain him not hurt him" said peter as the jump to the ceiling.
Both of them begin firing their webs at him pinning him to the floor.
"Hurry" yelled naruko as jumped the lizards back to hold him still.
Peter opens the silver case and pick up a small canister with a thick needle.
As spiderman goes to inject connors the lizard breaks free and knocks him away.
"Dammit you mutant gecko" said naruko as she grabbed the lizard tail and tossed him to the side.
"Spiderman I'll fight him wait for an opening" said naruko as the lizard charged again.
Naruko lands a hard uppercut to the lizard but is then bitten on the arm.
"Aaww" yelled naruko as the lizard chomped down on her arm.
"That's it you pain in the ass" says naruko wrapping her free arm around the lizard neck before slamming her arm and the lizards head into the ground.
"Now!" yelled venom as spiderman jump on the lizard stabbing the needle in it's chest.
"Raaahh" yelled the lizard as it flopped around starting to shrink.
"Connors" said spiderman seeing his old teacher back to his normal self.
Naruko was happy that they helped the man but winced seeing her badly manged arm.
"Great not like I can pay a doctor" said naruko but is shocked as her arm begins to reset it's self.
"I guess this stuff has a bit more to it then I thought" said naruko seeing her healed arm.

"All this just to get his arm back" says naruko outside of connors hospital watching him talk to his wife and son.
"I can't understand but I've never been in his position" says peter.

"Good job you two" said fury as he arrived on the rooftop.
"So you held up your end so we'll hold up ours" said spiderman.
"Good to know welcome to the Avengers"