The Black Spider

I in no way own naruto or spider-man nor do I profit from thus work.

Naruko was trying to get to the church she slept in on cold nights  like tonight.
She had been homeless for 4 years now after her parents death.
As naruko settled in for the night she hears the church bell ring.
"What is going on" said naruko she hears what sounds like yelling before the bell rang again.
"It sounds like a fight" said naruko she was prepared to run but stops when something hits her shoulder.
"What the hell" yells naruko seeing what looks like black tar on he shoulder.
She tries to get it off but more of it falls on her trapping her.
"Someone help me!!" yelled a desperate naruko as she feels the black gunk spread over her body.
"Don't fight just give in" said a voice in her head.
"What" said a scared naruko.
"Just give me control I can give you a home again we could hurt those who hurt you" said the voice.
Naruko could feel herself losing control of her body and thinks about the night she lost everything.
"That's it just give in and we'll make him pay"
As the blackness cover her completely naruko think back to her lifeand her mother's words.
"Remember naruko it's your life only you decide how to live it"
Naruko clenched her fists.
"No you won't control me no one will" the black tar begins to shrink as naruko stands up.
"So your an alien huh" said naruko seeing the symbiotes memories.
The symbiote begin to form into a form fitting suit.
Naruko stood dressed in a black skin tight suit that covered her from head to toe with a white spider symbol on her chest.
"Wow this is crazy" said naruko seeing herself.
"So I have all of spider-man's powers cool" said naruko going through the symbiotes mind.
"Huh thats not what I expected" said naruko learning spider-mans identity.
Naruko climbs to the top of the church before she leaps to a near by building.
As naruko swung through the city she hears someone yell.
Naruko looks down into an ally and gritts her teeth seeing a group of men holding a woman down.
"Now lady if you just play along no one has to get hurt okay" says the leader as he paws at the poor woman as she begins to cry.
"Oh someones getting hurt but not her" said naruko jumping down.
"Who are you supposed to be spidey's little sister" says one of the men.
"No you can call me VENOM"