Garland of Safe travel

A/N: My apology to those who read this story of mine..since I never updated it for long time, I always wanted to but my mind is not clear enough to continue so I waited for the time that I don't have to force my self to do it, well I hope, that time is now ^__^

Anyway because of what happened we are grounded to see each other for a week, and in 5 days I will leave and go back to our school..

She never go out of the house.. maybe she is told not to.

When my friends and I went to the river to swim, I catches fish put it in a bottle  and left it in their backyard..  when I check it in the afternoon it's gone, I just hope she is the one who took it.

I always knew that a bottle of fish is enough to make her happy when she is sad.

well It's almost time for me to go back, My things are packed up and I'm ready to go.

I will be missing this place again, the rivers, the trees and fields., of course the people around me, my friends and my Family.. 

I will be missing my brothers and my sisters, my father and my mother but I can't hugged them and say "I love them and I'm gonna miss them".., I don't know what is keeping me to do it, or say something like that,. but I just powerless to do so, maybe that is how I used to it or true feeling is really hard to say or express in words.

I say goodbye to them., I saw my mother's eyes with tears, I feel sad that I'm leaving, but not as sad as the first time, maybe I becoming used to it.

I decided to go alone to the bus terminal, in my idea this will prevent a dramatic scene to happen :) 

Now... I take a deep breath and go out of our door, the next time I will enter this door is after 1 year for sure many things will change inside and out.

I glimpsed at their house hoping to see her before I leave.. and  I see no one but dead fish in the bottle, I just wished I can stay and replace them with a fresh one.

 .......................

And here I am sitting in the bus looking  out the window, I'm looking at the candy vendor just beside the terminal. She grew old already, she wares same dress but it's faded already, her 3 child is now 4 and the tree that she planted the last time I saw her, is now giving her a shade... wow 1 year really is  long to makes that big changes.

....I interrupted with my day dreaming when someone sited beside me... and suddenly the bad air became a breeze of sampaguita scent., I have no doubt about it,.. it is her.  The scent of sampaguita flower will tell me even if my eyes are closed.. (her family  is selling sampaguita garlands as a way of living

she is holding a personal made sampaguita garland.. she sniffs and gave the garland to me..

"Para sayo,.. Garland of safe travel ang tawag dyan" "Paalis kana pala di mo man lang ako sinabihan" 

"Salamat,."  "pasensya ang akala ko walang tao sa bahay nyo" -me

"Hindi kasi ako pinayagang lumabas ni Tita ng isang linggo, tumakas nga lang ako" 

"Sira ka talaga pagnalaman nya na lumabas ka madadagdagan pa yung isang linggo mo" -me

"Okay lang yun,. sanay naman ako na hindi lumalabas eh" -she smiled 

I just smile as well, I know, her smile is just to hide her tears which is slowly flowing in her eyes..

I used to see her crying but this time is different, I never thought that she will cry just to see me leaving!?

I never thought that she valued me this much to even shed her tears because of me!? 

"Hanggang kailan ka nanaman mawawala nyan?" -she asked 

"Tulad parin ng dati, isang taon" -I answered

"Tagal naman"- she whispered 

..................silence....

 Silence was interupted when a conductor of the bus shouted...

"aalis na po tayo yung mga hindi pasahero bumaba na"

after that more of her tears started to flow.. and it started to get notice..

well.. well..well.., this is what I called dramatic event...

as a young teen I feel embarrassed in that kind of thing..

I just looked outside the window while she walked out of the bus..

I never heard a word from her... I can see without looking  those smiling faces of the people inside the bus, it irratates me alot.. 

..and the bus started to moved.. I'm still looking outside the window..

until the bus passed by to where she is standing... 

..I can't forget that feeling, I saw her crying and looking at me while she is getting farther and farther away from my sight..and every childhood memories of us is flashing back to me...

and my tears started to flow as well.. I want to hugged her and tell her to stopped crying but Its too late..

until the bus is too far away that I can't even see her... 

now what? there is no reason for me to cry now.., I let the cold wind washed away my tears.

and when it dried out I slowly closed the window..

I hope no one see me crying,. I just hope the wind did a good job for me..

its a good thing no one is sitting beside me..

well.. enough for a dramtic event.. I lean my head into the headboard of my sit, I closed my eyes and let the dream begins.. I wish when I wake up and open my eyes the bus is going in an opposite direction.... 

 ............................

............

.......

..

.

A/N: well, after the long time this is my short update :( 

My apology,.. I don't make stories if I don't feel like it., In my idea, it would not bring out the true feeling that I wanted to emphasized. 

 wish me luck,.. I'm gonna finished this the next update see yah!! ^____^