The children will play

The waves crashing up onto the sea shore and the wind blowing through my silky, soft, (Hair color) as I watch my older brothers play in the waves.

'Finally some time to myself'

I thought as I reach into the inside of my bag, suddenly I feel something slimy in my bag. I scream out in surprise as my brothers start laughing hysterically. I look inside my bag to see seaweed...lots and lots of seaweed.

"Oh my god, you guys are dead"

I yell as I get up off my blanket. They start backing up in the water as I come down the sandy beach. Once I was I the water I bolted towards them, well...as fast as you could in water. I started splashing them all with water. Soon after we all started laughing and it soon turned out to be world war 3 on the beach.

With Subaru (the youngest son) alongside me, then the triplets (Ayato, Raito and Kanato) in another team and the final team was the eldest sons Reiji and Shu, for once they are getting along. I tell Subaru to keep them busy while I went to grab our secret weapon, as I get out of the water I hear Ayato yell out

"What's wrong (Y/N)? Giving up already knowing that yours truly will win!"

Why he's always had such a big ego I will never know. I climb the beach going back to my towel that I was on before. I go into my bag and pull out the seaweed to reveal my secret weapon. A fully loaded water gun. I make my way back down the beach making sure that they can't see the gun.

"Hey Ayato this is for that ego of yours!"

I yell as I squirt him down with the gun taking Raito and Kanato with him. As I refilled my water gun I noticed Reiji and Shu running away up the beach

'oh no way they're getting away with what they did'

I took a deep breath as Subaru leapt onto Ayato throwing him into the surf shoving his face underwater to stop him from warning them. I shot and hit them both in the back of the head (who says being a widowmaker main would never coming in handy) which caused them to fall flat on their faces. Making all of us laugh our ass's off, Reiji's face however soon turns sour as he looks to the sky "We need to hurry back if we don't want to get caught in daylight, that man will kill us" reiji then draws our attention to the setting sun. A look of realization and horror cross our faces and we grab our things and bolt up our private beach front to the mansion we call home.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So glad I finally got round to editing this, my friends and I had a great laugh looking over my old stuff in wattpad but this is a work I'm still oddly proud of.

Hope it was better now that I've done some touch ups and I'm acually thinking about making this a book not a fanfic since the characters are getting very lost in my own mind. But either way I hope you all liked what is right now still a fanfic.

I wonder if anyone will even read this after what 4 years now? XD

Cheers everyone,

Baiiii