Two

"Find me Dr Styles and send him to my office, now" I tell Louis walking out of the OR and walk back to my office. I grab a coffee on the way back, once I'm in my office I throw my files down on top if the growing pile.

"You wanted to see me" Harry says sheepishly closing the door and sitting down

"Styles its been three hours since I got you a promotion and you're already slacking" I mutter sitting on the edge of my desk "Where were you? I swear if you tell me you were in the supply cupboard-"

"I was on the roof thinking and clearing my head"

"What happened in New York?"

He paused "I don't want to talk about it"

"What happened? I'm not going to ask a third time"

Harry stood up running his hand through his hair "You really want to know" I nodded, Harry locked the door and sat back down "Did my dad put you up to this?" He muttered standing back up walking towards me.

I shake my head standing up "Of course not but I need to know so I can help you?"

"It was a busy new years eve and I'd done the morning, it was so busy I pulled the night, I had to be back the next morning so the hour I had I went down the street and brought a bottle of brandy. I was stressed and tired I'd been left on my own with no help so I downed the bottle and brought another, as I was walking back I drank that one" His eyes began to water "I have no idea what happened apart from what they told me, I had a sexual encounter with one of my patients that was also drunk"

His body sunk to the floor "Take the rest of the day"

"No I'm fine"

"I'm not asking, it's an order, you come back tomorrow with clear head and I want you here in my office at nine am to talk about everything, do you understand?" He nods, rubbing his eyes as he walked off.

"Fuck" I muttered, I closed the door once more and sat at my desk. I called up to Desmond's office, it rang twice before he picked up "Drinking on the job and sleeping with one of his"

"He told you then?" He cut me off "Where is he?"

"I sent him home for the day" I paused "Why didn't you tell me?"

A sigh came from the other end "Summer, he has weekly alcohol and drug tests I'm keeping an eye on it"

I roll my eyes "You should have told me" I mutter putting the phone down.

-

"Tomlinson, you ready?" I smiled as we walked down the hall

He nodded "You smell that? Fresh meat" I giggled. I opened the door and everything went silent

"Dr Styles, good morning" I said walking into the room Louis behind "I see you've met the new interns"

He nodded "Yeah I'm just telling them how scary you are but how if you show protentional you'll give them a chance"

"Well I think they all have protentional I hand picked them, so they should know not to let me down"

Harry smiled looking down "As I was saying this hospital is one of a kind, we learn from mistakes and they will never happen again. Dr Winters would you like to take over?"

I stood up walking to stand by Harry "This hospital gives second chances, no more, you have one time to make a mistake. Like I said I hand picked you all, I know everything about you all. The Chief put his trust in me to make sure I brought the best of the best into this hospital to learn"

I took a breath as Niall, Liam and Zayn walked in and stood with Louis "Those guys over there" Everyone looked at them "They are your mentors, they all have their own specialties, you'll rotate every month on each service before your intern exams. After your exams you will have two specialties. Within five years you will gravitate towards your final specialty. However after your intern exams not all of you will continue with us, if you don't make the cut you go. If you do make it then it only gets harder."

I ushered the four boys over "The chief and I also made the decision that I will pull each and everyone of you at any given time to work under me or Dr Styles here, any questions before we begin putting you in your groups?"

A few hands went up and I nodded towards the girl in the front "Dr Styles is it true the chief is your father?"

Harry nodded but stopped him before he could begin talking "Any questions about this program" All the hands fell "Right me and Dr Styles are done here the boys will take over and split you into your groups, then show you around"

Me and Harry left the room him closing the door behind "Meet me in the office in ten" I said walking away.

"Hey! No" Harry grabbed my arm "You can't just make me finish early in the day, then be so warm around interns and then be so cold"

"No I do, I fought for you to be a team with me, yeah you told me but I had to force it out of you. So instead of having this conversation in front of everyone let's talk in my office"

As I walked down the hall I felt my phone buzzing, I pulled it out my pocket "Hello?"

"Finally I need you right now, George is in trouble a job went wrong and he was stabbed"

I sighed "Is this going to be me coming to the basement which is where you are already?"

"Yeah, Summer come on, there's so much blood"

"I'm coming"

That's when I started running down the hall, then down the stairs. As I reached the bottom I took a breath swinging the door open "Jax" I muttered walking to the usual room "How's he doing?"

"He's awake, but in pain" I walked into the room and saw George, he looked up and relief flooded his face, I saw Mitch and Parker helping him by pressing the wound.

"Here use these to apply pressure" I grabbed an oxygen mask and placed it over George's face and then checked his vitals "So you going to explain other then it went wrong" I asked, his vitals seemed to be fine so I went down to check his wound "George how you feeling?"

"Good but in pain" I chuckled "It was me or your brother Summer and I thought he's all she's got"

I smiled "That's not so true I also have you guys and my job" I put gloves on "Let me see" The pressure was released "Jax make yourself useful you know how to give pain relief when I taught you" He nodded "Top draw". George's wound and smiled "Looks like you got lucky George, I just need to stitch you up".