Helping Santana Move and Redecorate

Start from the beginning

"This is all stressing me out, I honestly didn't know what to do"

"Baby, I am so so so sorry, do you forgive mummy?"

"Mummy, no weave again?" Brittany sniffles.

"No, mummy promises that she will never ever leave you again"

"Otay" she says and launches herself into Santana's arms.

"Oh baby" Santana hugs her, crying a little. We gave them a few minutes until Santana let us in. 

"Ok, so just a couple more boxes and Brittany's toys to go and then that's it" she explains.

"Ok, what are you doing about Brittany, she's still in her pyjamas, bless her" I say.

"I'll have to change her when we get back, all of her clothes are back at the new place" she says. We soon load the cars, making sure we have everything and everyone. We soon get to Santana's place and unload the car again, she takes Brittany upstairs and we just wait around. She soon comes back down and Brittany is dressed in some pink leggings, a short sleeve pink shirt that had ice creams all over it and some pink socks.

"Ok, if we just unpack these and then start decorating upstairs, is that fine?" Santana asks us

"Sure" we help her put the stuff away before we headed upstairs to start the decorating.

"Are you two going to behave?" We warn them.

"Uh huh" they both nod.

"Ok"

"Before we start on my room and the bathroom, I'd like to show you two something" Santana smirks.

"Oh no" she takes us to a door that had a 'B' written on it.

"Have you done Brittany's room already?" I ask.

"Yes, but you've done a room for Brittany at your house so I decided to use an extra room for Blaine's room" she says as she opens his door.