YOU, ME AND THE BABY-MAKING

OHH!  SPARE ME ALREADY FOR THIS GUTTERY SHOT.

BUT..

I DO HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LAUGHING TIME WHILE READING IT.

Searching her at almost every nook and corner of their house, he desperately hopped inside the kitchen, only to growl looking at her.

Right there on the counter his Mrs. was sitting with a grumpy expression on her angelic face and was continuously chewing over the peas murmering probably about him only.

Well, two years of marriage and all his wife could do was get angry on him for one thing or another and then ban his entrance IN HER. (😁😝)

Now, it has been more than two weeks for her being angry for her one demand not being fulfilled and with that started her preparation of turning him to a saint.

But not anymore.

He has decided. He will have his way with her today. Its already tough for him to be away from his love and now she has been ignoring him completely.

He wants his wife and he will have her. He isn't Arnav Singh Raizada just for saying.

Quickly reaching his wife in two long strides while she twiched her lips like a baby she is, he asked-

Khushi what are doing?

Throwing the ever ready angry glare towards him and showing him the plate, she said fuming-

Peeling off the peas.

Its so late, Come to the room now. He ordered trying his best not to seem desperate.

No. She shouted and resumed her task of peeling the peas for morning poha or better say, peeling and eating 3rd by 4th of it.

I have some work, come. He said again chewing off his anger and annoyance.

Not at all. I need to wake up early morning.So keep your that kind of work with you. She declared with scrutinized eyes knowing what kind of work her husband have at this hour of night

Ugh! You cant cancel it every night. Finally he grumbled like an angry kid.

Answer me why? She challenged raising her eyebrows.

Because It's Sunday. He said forcing her to roll her eyes and ask-

So?

To which her husband seem offended and reasoned with a logical frown-

So?
So?
Since our marriage we always did it on sunday not missing even once expect your those special days.

Go to bed. She declared picking up the potatoes to peel next.

Come with it. He said pulling her hands like a kid.

We can't do that because I am on  my periods. She blurted making him flare his nose and chid-

Yes, from the last 15 days.

Gulping visibly and then maintaining the seriousness of her face, she folded her arms below her b***** and said-

Yea, sooooooooo

My periods are on their mood swings. They love me so want to spend more time with me.

Horrified.

This is what Khushi's husband felt on hearing her lamest, weirdest and funniest excuse.