chapter two

"good morning, mr. krabs!" spongebob sang as he skipped through the entrance of the krusty krab. he did this to mask the constant pain he was in.

"agahagagagaagah good morning spongeyboy," mr krabs laughed while flicking through a stack of hundred dollar bills.

"hey squidward!" spongebob exclaimed while heading into the kitchen.

"shut the fuck up spongebitch or i'll throw you into the sun," squidward mumbled.
spongebob giggled and threw a bag of fries into the fryer.

the day passed quickly, since it was saturday and there was always an order to keep spongebob busy.

as the two employees checked out, spongebob turned to squidward. "you going to patrick's party?"

"no," squidward said plainly and began walking to the exit.

spongebob followed in suite. "well, you were invited. i saw the invitation while i was growing through your mail."

squidward rolled his eyes as he locked the doors to the restaurant. "don't go through my mail, you moron."

"sorry," spongebob mumbled before starting up again, "why don't you want to go?"

squidward pulled the keys out and began on his way home. "i just don't, spongebob."
there was no more discussion after that. finally, they reached the TRANSVERSAL ROAD that intersected their PARALLEL HOUSES.

"well, squidward, i think the party will be fun and you should definitely consider it."
"goodnight, spongebob," squidward grumbled, and with that, he turned the corner and slammed his door.