introduction

"truth or dare."

"dare," spongebob requested.

"i dare you to tell me who you like," patrick smirked, taking a swig of kelp juice whilst leaning onto the bed frame.

currently, spongebob was at his friend's, patrick, house for a sleepover and they were sitting on his bed playing simple party games.

"patrick," spongebob groaned, "give me a different dare."

patrick simply shook his head. "i dare you to tell me who you like," he repeated.

spongebob rolled his eyes. "i don't like anyone right now patrick."

"spongebob, you haven't dated anyone since middle school i'm concerned about you," patrick shoved a handful of chips in his mouth, "you're nineteen, these are supposed to be some of the best years of your life!"

spongebob ignored the last comment, "you're forgetting about larry and i."

"you dated for less than a month, spongebob," patrick retorted.

spongebob sighed. he was well aware of how lonely he was. he never had a long lasting relationship before; in fact, he was still a virgin. this was unlike his buddy, patrick, who picked up chicks left and right. him and patrick were different in many ways, but for some reason, they were extremely compatible as friends.

"how about this, spongebob: i'll give you my limited edition mermaid man and barnacle boy number 54 card if you can find a date in two weeks for my birthday party. deal?"

spongebob gulped. he was always envious of patrick's possession of the valuable card. "fine, it's worth a shot," he said, and patrick and him shook on it.

///

started: january 27, 2018

ended: n/a

///