"Anyway, what's your thinking about, ha?" it asked out of the blue.

"Why you asked?" he asked instead of answering him.

"Well, it seems that there is something bothering you since this morning."

He silently breathes deeply. "It's nothing!"

"Really?" it asked suspiciously.

"Of course!" he said and faces him with a smile. "So, now! Would you please get out and gather enough costumers so that we could earn enough money for tomorrow foods!"

"Uhm! Okay!" it said. "I'll be right back!" and left him alone.

That's the time he relaxes and as he looks out of the window, he was hoping that he could see her for once.

"She'll be here at the day of our school fest," it said.

"What? Who?"

"You knew who she is..." it stated and live him alone.

If only you would notice me, he said to himself as he inhaled and exhaled then went back to his station.

"As one of the guardian Angel she needs to defend her place and so she needs to gather more enough power to protect her guardian from the forces of evil." The Mc speaks.

"As the King of the underworld, he needs to gather more enough strength and power to protect his soldiers who hunted by those guardian of good and as the Demon King, he had to rule all over the world, the only place he can protect." The second Mc speaks.

"And so, the Guardian and the King would need to battle out for their rightful places and here they are!" the two Mcs announces as an explosion of smoke covers the stage then suddenly out of nowhere, the Angel and the Demon comes out.

... ... ...

The scream reaches out from where he was standing and as he looks up, it seems that the Angels and Demons Cafe gathering more and more costumers as they shows up a stage play. Role and play by Ayako and Ren.

"Hey, Kaname! What are we going to do? Because it seems that those girls won't even pay attention to us." It said in a worry tone.

He sighs. Darn it! I didn't expect that they would be that famous and so popular. He said to himself and looks at his classmates. I think I don't have a choice. "Okay! I think I need to be at your place too." He finally decided.

"Ha?" all together.

"Yup! I'll be your head butler since our class president assigns me here, I should be in at your cosplay." He said and thinks about some strategy.