Naira's smile vanished. Everyone was sure something happened and Naira knows that.

Naira:- Di some things should be kept secret otherwise they break hearts and relations.

Tara:- So you know what happened on 16th October?

Naira(teary eyed):- No one can forget that day! That day changed everyone's life.

Naksh:- How much time back?

Naira:- Can we talk abt something else?

Naira knew that she will break if her family kept asking her. Akshara signalled them to stop the topic.

Rama:- Me and Gayu will take a Leave now. We have to do packing.

Rama and Gayu too left. Laksh went and sat in Naira's lap.

Laksh:- Bhua will you play with me?

Naira:- Haan bacha!

Mishti:- Di please show us your wedding photos na.

Naira:- You didn't see. I mean the whole world saw those photos.

Naitik:- We saw Princess but want to see each and every.

Naira opened her phone and opened those photos. She passed it Akshara and Naitik. They were looking at the photos when Naira's phone rang.

Akshara:- Naira Shivani's Call.

Naira:- Mumma speaker!

Akshara picked up the call and put it on speaker.

Shivani:- Bhabhi!

Naira:- Kya hua bacha?

Shivani:- Bhabhi I'm not finding my portfolio of designs.

Naira:- I knew it You will call me for this. Shivu bacha your designs are in last drawer of your bed's side table.

Shivani:- Thank you Bhabhi!

Naira:- Shivu! Tell Manu that her tablet is in almirah and her specks are in her drawer.

Shivani:- She was finding them I'll tell her. Bhabhi please come soon na. Don't know when will Morning come. I'm already missing you.

Naira:- Awwww! Apne MENDEK Bhaiya ke paas jao. Eat his brain now.

Shivani:- Yes commander!

Naira:- Bye love you!

Shivani:- Love you too Bhabhi!

The call disconnected...

Singhania family was surprised to see everyone's love for Naira.

Naksh:- They all love you very much na Naira.

Naira:- Another call will come now.

The moment Naira said this Preet's call came.

Naira:- Mumma phirse speaker.

Akshara picked the call.

Naira:- Haan chilgose! Now what you lost?

Preet:- Meri basketball,my brown shoes,my white belt,my tablet,my blue socks,my white t-shirt. JB kahan rakhe hain?

Naira:- Hey Bhagwan! When you will grow up? Ask that MENDEK who is sitting there on your bed and playing ludo on his phone. Tell him to help you!

Preet:- How you know JB?

Naira:- I even know this that MENDEK is listening to all this because phone is on speaker.

Kartik:- Jaan! Maine kuch nahi kiya?

Naira:- That's the problem you do nothing. I asked to take care of everyone there. You are sitting and playing ludo.

Kartik:- Arrey! Time pass toh karna Hi hai! And btw I'm Kartik not Naira. You can do anything and everything. Main kaise...

Naira:- Stop your tar tar! Otherwise I'll complaint to Maa.

Kartik:- Arrey nahi! Mumma will beat me very badly. She loves you more than she loves me.

Naira:- That's Why I'm giving you warning!

Preet:- Bhai JB please stop na. I'm not finding my things. JB where you kept them?

Naira explained the right places of his things to Preet.

Preet:- Now you both continue..

Kartik:- Jaan! Woh Mumma...

Naira:- Kartik just a minute!

Naira got up and took the phone from Akshara. She went outside in garden area.