~15~

~Jaymiee~

"Let's go, babe." I stop watching the T.V to see Jaden all dressed up like he's ready to go to a fancy restaurant.

"Huh?" I groan, running my hands through my hair, feeling my cold fingers tangle.

"We're going on a date, last minute thing." He walks over to be and help me up off the couch, even though I didn't need it.

I run up the stairs not waiting for Jaden to say something else. But he did.

"Wear something fancy." He calls.

I go into the my wardrobe and a long, red sparkly dress that reaches just above my knees. The light shade of red really brings out the color of my skin and hair, and to top it off I throw some black flats. I rush down stairs to see no one anywhere.

"Outside Jay!" Xander calls from somewhere. I open the door making a loud creek as I slam it shut. Rain starts to fall lightly from the sky making my hair damp. Rushing to the passenger side of the car, I open and notice something instantly wrong with Jaden. He looks different and the car feels different.

I look at Jaden and notice he has blonde hair. He had black hair a minute ago!

"How is your hair blonde?" I shut the car door while asking the question, he looks at me strangely after starting the car and driving off.

"It's always been blonde Jay." I'll let this one slide.

Eventually we arrive in front a beautifully lit, glass building. I grab onto Jaden's hand as we make our way in.

"Jaden it's beautiful!" I gush while giving him a kiss on the cheek. Looking at the short line into the restaurant I notice a guy with the same jet black hair that Ricky and Jaden both had. Shaking the thought of Ricky out of my head, I follow Jaden through the glass doors and sit at a table in the middle of the room. I scan the room and see the same guy sitting near the other side of the restaurant. The person's masculine body, high cheek bones and hair style got me thinking that he could actually be Ricky. Ricky could still be alive... But he died! I heard the knife and everything else to prove it!

"Excuse me." I give Jaden a quick glance then walk up to the guy.

"Ricky!" I call but he ignores me. "Ricky!" I call louder, making a scene that I couldn't care less about. Tears well up in my eyes as I hold back a sob.

"Ricky!" I repeat once more before reaching him.

"Hello Miss, can I help you with anything?" He asks, he voice is far to old to be Ricky. I look closely at the guy and realise things are starting to make no sence at all. The guy has red hair and honestly, is prettt chubby.

"Happy Birthday to you!" I hear people sing. I am standing in the middle of the room with people singing happy birthday while I cry. That doesn't work.

"Happy Birthday to Jaymiee!" Wait, what?!

"Happy Birthday to you!" They finish. I return to my table with Jaden and notice there is a slice of cake on my plate.

None of this makes sence!

"It's not my birthday Jaden." I stare at him. He takes his phone out and I look at it closely.

"But it's the twenty second of May, 2015." I look between the phone and my hands.

What the hell is happening?

~_~_~

That date was so wrong. Everything isn't making any sence but I don't say anything because there might be a logical reason for it all. I am at school, strutting like a model, down the hallways and to my locker. I don't remember scrubbing off the spray painted name on my locker but it's gone. I slam the door open, hitting Ricky's old locker with my fist. It's hard for the one person you actually trust to leave you. Forever. I don't even care anymore. I grab my books out and make a beeline to the toilets.

"Omg, she's such a wimp! Just because Ricky died!" I hear from inside, I feel my face turning red in anger. I barge into the bathroom stopping the girls from talking about me.

"Just because he died isn't why I'm being a 'wimp'. Honestly, I'm not a wimp anyway, I would like to see the one person in your life who you trust with your life, that you cherish and you love, die. How would you feel, slut?" All the girls look at me with a fierce expression. Remembering what Ricky tought be about fighting, I ball my fist up and swing at the sluts face. She fall straight to the ground making a loud thump on the cold floor.

"Next." I say to the rest of the girls looking at their leader.

"Bitch." The leader hisses.

"What's that? Want some more?" With that I kick her in the stomach while she's down.

"Stop! Psycho!" One of the girls pipes up.

"What's your name?" I ask her, impressed with the courage she's showing.

"Regan McKay."

"Well Regan, you saved your little friend this time, but there won't be a next time. Understand?" Regan nods before returning her attention to the bimbo on the ground.

"Meloney, get up." I hear Regan order as I walk out the door. I brush my knuckles against my ugly school dress. I then stomp into my home group classroom and notice people staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I snarl, they all return back to what they were doing exept one. I point to him before asking.

"What's your name?" Why am I even asking his name.

"Richard."

"Well Richard, you better get back to work before I shove your head up your ass that you'll turn gay because you'll love that style so much." Fear strikes his face before he turns back to his work.

That's right, there's a new bad ass in school. You wouldn't believe her name's Jaymiee.

~_~_~

Authors silly note: OMG GUIS! YOU READERS ARE AMAZING PEOPLE!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU'VE MADE ME! This book has reached a little over 900 reads! Omg I love you guis! ♡♥ Short update for you peeps ♡♥ Also check out an AMAZING book called 'A New Kind Of Destiny' by _Luna_

Love you guys!

Comment. That's all.

Anywhore!

~Jess ♡♥♡♥