Chapter 9: You bastard

Chapter 9: You Bastard

A few days ago I showed Dal my bruises and such, my best friend Kate has been around a lot more that I'm dating Dal, and recently Johnny got jumped at the lot, he was hurt real bad by Bob, he had his rings on.
I managed to find Johnny that night, I was out for a walk since it was so nice, and I saw the mustang leave the lot, I looked towards and saw Johnny, he says thanks to me he's alive, I told him he'd have a scar and and he said, "you are my scar, you've scarred my heart, so thank you" I hugged him tightly that night.

I'm the scar.

I'm at the Curtis house with Johnny, just us two, Dal is helping Buck with some business at the bar, so me and Johnny are spending time together, it's been a while, I dropped school. I know it doesn't seem like something I'd do, but I just have no interest of it anymore, Johnny wasn't happy at first but he's come to deal with it.
We're just watching tv and eating lunch, all the guys are out somewhere. Johnny and I have been playing around and talking, dually needed.

I was sat on the couch and decided to tell Johnny about what Dad had been doing to me.
"Hey Johnny, I have something to tell you" I say nervously
"Oh god, every time you say that it means something bad. You're not pregnant are you?!" He says
"MY GOD NO" I start "but yeah, this isn't good" I continue
"Ok, What is it?" He asks
"Well, after you stopped coming home, Dad started .... raping me" I say having a hard time breathing I always get very anxious talking about it, I see Johnny go red and angry, and yet blue and sad
"He what" he mumbles as if he's about to cry
"I know... I have a lot of bruises on my legs" I say starting to cry
"I am so sorry Amber" he says
"It's not your fault and don't ever think it is. " I say wiping my tears
"It's ok now, I'm happy and safe, living with Dally is great he protects me there" I say and Johnny hugs me
"Well get through all this Amber, don't worry he ain't gonna hurt you every again" he says.

——
A few hours later I begin walking to bucks, it's been quiet around here lately, the socs haven't been bothering us lately - I'm not complaining, but it's strange.
I walk into Bucks and head upstairs, I was shocked when I opened the door to see my "best friend" Kate Martin straddling my boyfriend Dally, I'm not sure if he was struggling to her off or if he was doing something that he shouldn't of been doing. I feel the tears running down my face.
"DALLAS" I scream and Kate turns to me and smirks. That bitch.
"AMBER" he yells
"You bastard how could you do this to me?!" I yell
"Forget it, fuck your tramp" I whimper
"No Amber!-" I block out anything he says after that and I run to the Curtis' house and bang on the door, Johnny opens the door, he must be staying here tonight, he sees me crying and pulls me into a hug.
"What's wrong Rosie?" He asks
"Dally cheated on me Johnny, with Kate" I whimper "you were right about that whore" I cry
"Yeah. It's ok, it's ok, here come in and just wait a second" he says and goes into Darry's room, the two come out and Darry tells me to sleep in his parents room, I go in and lay in the bed, Johnny follows me in.
"You ok?" He asks
"Yeah, Thanks Johnny"I say
"Hey it's alright, I love ya kid sister, goodnight" he says
"Goodnight Johnny"
I cried myself to sleep that night, I couldn't get the image of Dallas and Kate in OUR bed kissing, it makes me sick.
I loved Dallas Winston, and the worst part of this whole thing is... that I still love him.