Remembering the Good

Start from the beginning

You took off towards the RWBY dorm. While you were walking, you quickly became overruled with fear. Not of going there, rather her reaction to seeing you. Would she kick him out without a second thought. Probably. Though, hopefully she would-

You stopped and saw the scene before you. Team CRDL surrounding Blake and looks like a rape case. You were overwhelmed with anger and rage. You ran up to the five and delivered your fist to Cardin's face.

You flipped over Blake and kicked Russel's face before shooting Dove and Lark off of Blake. You caught her from falling and gently placed her on the ground. You looked back at Team CRDL, anger in your eyes.

You ran up to Cardin and socked him in the face. As Dove came up behind you, you blocked his hit with your elbow and spun around him, grabbed him and suplexed him into the floor. Before Lark could stop you, Blake punched him in the face and kicked Russel in his crotch.

Before you could react, Blake had grabbed your hand and ran with you towards the RWBY dorm. You could barely fathom anything at that point and just accepted the action. When you two just arrived at the dorm, you closed the door while Blake walked over to Yang on her bed.

Yang: What's up you two? Need me to leave the room for a moment?

Blake: YANG!

(Y/N): Blake was attacked. I'm going to the headmaster with this!

Yang: WHAT?!

Blake: We were able to fight them off. Look, I don't want to worry about that right now, alright (Y/N)!

(Y/N): S-sorry.

Blake gives you a sympathetic smile and walks up to you and gives you a small hug. You stand shocked and scared, not knowing what to truly do. When she lets go, you shake yourself back into reality.

(Y/N): Uh, I-I should g-get g-going b-back t-t-to my d-d-d-dorm. B-bye.

Blake: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): I-I'm s-sorry.

Blake: (Y/N)!

Just before you are able to leave, Blake grabs your hand and stops you.

Blake: As a way of saying thanks, I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner?

(Y/N): L-Like, r-r-right n-now?

Blake: Yeah.

(Y/N): I-I-I-

Yang: Or...you guys could use our room. I'm sure Weiss wouldn't mind?

Blake: Well?

(Y/N): I-I-I-

Blake: For me?

(Y/N): S-sure. Just f-for tonight.

Blake: Ok.

_________________________________________________________

After the agreement, you had informed Ozpin and Goodwitch about CRDL's "activities" and well, you didn't know what happened next. Regardless, you returned to your team and explained the situation. You got pats all around from your teammates as Gure and Silver did their best to fix you up for your "date".

Needless to say, you were beyond nervous. Even more now than ever before. You didn't want to screw it up, but even more embarrassing was that it was Blake that asked you. You wanted to ask her since the day you fell in love with her, but just...ever had the courage. And now the girl of your dreams was asking you out for dinner.

Meanwhile, Blake was freaking out. Along with Team RWBY. Inside the bathroom of the RWBY dorm, Yang was fixing Blake's bow while the latter was also brushing her hair.