Chapter 3

His fingers trailed down my collarbone slowly, his eyes following his fingers. What is he doing really? Although I love books and I'm a pushover, that doesn't mean he can disrespect me like this. I'm not some kind of whore that he picks up from the corner. '' Dude.'' I snapped slapping his wandering hands away from my shoulder. '' What are you doing?'' I frowned. He seemed surprised by my reaction as he stared at my hands. I can tell that he does not get this often, women slapping his hand away. Women usually begged for his touch, not the other way round. Well, I'm sorry that I hurt your ego.

He stared at me for a moment before his lips curved upwards forming his signature smirk. Then, he walked away. Wait, he just walked away? What? He just left me there confused and walked away without even apologizing or saying something. That is so irresponsible, people are held accountable for their actions you know, what does he think he is. Just because he is maximilian night doesn't mean he can do whatever he likes. '' Hey! You can't just walk away, what the hell, you need to be responsible for your actions you know? At least apologize!'' I huffed following him upstairs trying to keep pace with him with his long strides. How rude. He doesn't even bother to spare a glance at me. ''Hello mister, I'm talking to you at least look at me. You are so bloody rude.'' I continued my lecturing, not caring that I'm wrapped only in a towel.

I need to drill some manners into this man's head tonight, whether he like it or not. '' Can you please say something? I'm not gonna stop this until you acknowledge me'' He quickened his pace and went into his room trying to close the door, but i slipped my foot against the small space preventing the door from closing. He stared at me, irritation written all over his features. He pushed the door harder and I pushed back refusing to bulge. He was too strong. '' Oh erm sorry...'' My face softened as I slipped my foot out of the small space. That's when he let go of the door slightly thinking that I was done pestering him when I shoved the door open as hard as I can. He stumbled a few steps backwards staring at me in shock.

Ha bet you didnt expect that. I grinned, his facial expression is priceless. That's what you get if you piss me off. I banged the door shut, staring at him defiantly. Crossing my arms across my chest, trying to look as intimidating as I can be with my 5 foot 5 height. Sadly, not as intimidating as him when he regained his composure and towered over my small frame. Now he looked angry. His dark eyes seemed to get darker as he stared at me murderously.

Oh shit. I feel my determination waver as I become nervous, this is not such a good idea after all. My palm was sweating and it feels clammy all of a sudden. But I can't just leave like that can I? Mustering up all the little amount of courage I had left, I continued shakily, '' I get that you are angry but I'm angry too. This whole thing will not happen if you just apologize to me in the first place for what you did earlier, and stop being so rude to people, stop acting like you know it all and I hate your arrogance! '' The last part slipped out of my mouth unknowingly, I bite my tongue hard, mentally slapping myself for slipping the last part out. I gulped my saliva down nervously when his eyes darkened even further, his lips pursed in a thin line, and he still refused to speak. That habit of his seriously irks me.

'' Can you please say something? Ok I will make this easier for you. Just apologize to me and I will take it that your previous action did not happened at all'' I shrugged my shoulders putting up a nonchalant look. And still he remained silent. What the hell? I could feel the slow burning of my anger building up. I was about to snap at him when a deep silky voice beat me to it. ''What did I do exactly?'' He looked at me intensely, his dark eyes boring into mine. '' This?'' He slide his fingers down my neck '' This?'' He slide his fingers further down to my collarbone . '' Or this?'' He wrapped his big muscular arm around my waist pulling me to his chest. I shivered as my heart thudded against my chest. Shock was an understatement.