Chapter 7

Er okay....
I gaped at him openly. What is going on here? Did he just say that? After practically ignoring me the whole night and making my night shittier than it is? I was irritated. Very irritated.
" Who do you think y..." I was ready to give him a piece of my mind when he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me hard against him. Oompf his chest is really hard. I crinkled my nose and my irritation grew. " Hey! What are you.." I was cut off the second time with his deep voice " Excuse us " before he half pull half dragged me away from the ball room leaving raymus bewildered. " Hey! Let me go right now ! You prick..." He pulled me into the men's toilet and dragged me into a cubicle . Click. And the door is lock. I felt trapped all of a sudden. 
He pushed me against the door hard and brought his face close to mine " Don't go near him, you don't know what he's like" his musky scent surrounded me, it was too close for comfort and I'm starting to feel uneasy with his piercing grey eyes looking at me , through me.
I frowned totally disliking him ordering me around.
And suddenly I snapped . Just like that.
" Stop it . Who do you think you are. We aren't even close, you were giving me shit the whole night  and now you pushed me against the wall and act like my mum? You bastard " My hands trembled and I can feel my body burning up, boiling with anger, I stared at him with all the anger I got . I knew it wasn't fair to slash at him  and vent my anger at him even though my anger wasn't really directed to him, it was directed at my Mother for being such a hypocritical bitch and myself- the pushover that everybody look down on.
One second two second pass... The atmosphere became thick with tension after my last two words and I instantly regret it , It was so quiet I could hear my heart beating through my chest . Oh no. The calm before the storm. I could almost see those mesmerising grey eyes changing, a storm is brewing and it's coming towards me hard and fast. My lips trembled and I looked down . Scared. Cowering under his domineering presence. Then, he grabbed my face hard forcing my eyes to look at him. " What did you call me?" He asked gently. Gently? I looked up in shock and I was pinned onto the ground at the instant. Despite his gentle voice he was furious, the darkened grey eyes and those cold hardened features were of any indication.
Shit.
What is wrong with me?
I sucked on my bottom lips looking elsewhere but him " Well ... I mea...mean well.." I stammered trying to find a way out of this sticky situation that I put myself in. I racked my brain for ideas and my eyes darted left and right in panic. Shit shit shit. I was about to open my mouth to spew some gibberish before he grabbed my face hard and turned it " I will show you what a real bastard is" My eyes widened as his finger brushed across my lips tauntingly. Before I knew it, he pulled up my gown roughly exposing white thighs causing a squeal out of me as I stared at him in disbelief . Tearing my gown in the process, he forced the dress up to my waist, exposing my white ugly underwear , my face burned when I saw a smirk . My body shook with anger. " Let me go! What are you doing ? I'm gonna scream for help hey!" I yelled in vain as I thrashed against him using my hand to push him and hit him but he didn't move an inch. I'm really scared now. " Stop please .." I begged as I tried to block my exposed thighs. He pushed his hard body against mine pinning me down before he pulled my underwear down . I screamed begging him to stop thrashing around him helplessly. He was that strong.

He turned me around pushing my face against the wall and pinning me there as I screamed and struggled. " Max... Please stop" I whispered helplessly, there was a pause and hope burned in my heart before it was stomp on . He grabbed my exposed waist tight before sliding it down my white skin to my naked butt, where he grabbed my butt tightly forcing a yelp out of my lips. I have no idea what he is going to do . My whole body was trembling . His large hands rubbed against my butt roughly , my face burned with anger and humiliation. " What the hell are..."
Slap!
" Ouch!" I cried. I struggled trying to crawl at him from behind , my whole body burned with embarrassment. His other free hand grabbed hold of my waist before delivering another slap to my pale naked cheeks . Slap! This time even harder than before . I cried out in pain, my butt cheeks were burning just from two blows of his hands . He tightened his grip on my waist before delivering blow after blow against my pale cheeks, each time harder and rougher than before . Slap! Slap! Slap! The sound resounded through the toilet . I thrashed around to no avail as my mouth spewed angry incoherent words but each time the blow was harder . This man is sick . I came to this conclusion before a tear escaped my eyes . My cheeks were burning hot and I can feel it getting red and bruised with every hit of his large rough hands. Unable to control myself, I sobbed against the cold hard door pressing myself hard against it, trying to escape from those hands . Before I knew it l, the sobbing became loud wailing as I cried my heart out from the treatment I'm receiving from him and my family . I didn't deserve this.

He paused . Then gave me two hard smacks against my white cheeks, causing the flesh to shake before wrapping my bruised butt with his coat and throwing me onto his shoulders . I was too tired to do anything and continue to cry on his shoulder .  He carried me out of the men's toilet and took the nearest stairs down to the lobby, I continued to cry and wail against his should not stopping for once as I tried to hit his back. He opened his car door and throw me onto the leather seat and locking the door not saying anything. My cheeks burned with shame when I realised there is a driver at the front staring at us curiously, I buried my face into the leather seat and continue to cry form tonight's events . The car started moving and I buried myself deeper into the seat trying to get as far away from him in the confines of his car.
My butt cheeks burned and I winced everytime I tried to move my sore muscles . I hate him.

When suddenly he pulled my leg towards him and ripped open the jacket that is hiding my bruise butt I cried louder thinking he was going to hit me again when I felt a cooling sensation on my butt.  I turned around immediately and realised he was applying medication on my butt gently . I was bewildered . Why? Why? I thought he hated me? After what happened in the toilet? Annoyed I slapped his hands away but received a warning glare from him. I immediately stopped in my tracks afraid he will do something again . After he applied finish the medication he pulled my white underwear up, that was dangling on my ankle and pulled me onto his lap, causing me to straddle him .
I'm totally confused now and tried to struggle. " Dont move" was all he said before he petted my back soothingly .
What the hell?