Rude| 6

There is no scene in their high school so I'll make one! Sorry!

You was walking to the school with V and your guys holding hand from your home until the school. When you arrive at school you can see many people talk about you.

You can hear the positive and negative 'talks'

"Oh my god! That (y/n) and V! They are such a sweet couple "

"How can possibly she stuck with that rude boy? She so crazy at him!"

"How can she handle and be patient with V? I'm very jealous "

"That's V and (y/n)! Oh my god! Their still in a relationship? It almost a year? How can she possibly be patient with V? Oh ny godd i wish i can be like her!"

When you heard people talking bad about you and V, you just ignoring but smile when the several people talking good thing about you and V.

"V-yah"
"What?"
"I want to go to my locker first than i will go to you and the other member (BTS)"
"I go with you"
"No its okay! I'll go my self. Plus, i wanted to meet yongmi first"
"She probably with Suga"
"Oh-yes! I forgot! Never mind I'll just go to my locker and then meet you guys at the back school"
"Are you sure you okay?"
You nodded your head and let your hand go from his hold.
"I'll be okay"
He sighed and said;
"Okay then"

He just leave to the left corridor and you go to the right corridor.

As you arrive your locker, you saw a red note with the black writing at your locker.

Watch out! Taehyung must be
Cheating on you

You feel weird, worried at the same time. Who is the person that put this sticky note at your locker and is really V cheating on you?