Rude | 3

Now, i have relationship with him almost a year but not in a year yet. Many people shocked when i and him was in love each other with such a long time because girls can't hold when him because he was 'Rude'. But i didn't care because me and he has a common sense each other.

"Oppa I'm hungry"
You said to V and pulled slow his blanket. (He was sleeping next to you)

"Cook"
"The fridge is empty"
"So? Just buy it. Simple"
"I don't want to walk."
"Drive"
"I don't know how to drive"
"Urgh! Fine! I'll buy it for you come let's go!"
"Yes! Love you!"
"Fuck you"

And you just smiling even he was cursed at you.

TARGET STORE

You was trying to take cup of noodles and the top of the rack but you can't reach it then, one hand take it for you.

"If you are already short, ask a person that tall from you to take it for you"
"Yah! Don't say I'm short! I was not short bu-but you too tall"

You mad at him and take the noodles from his hand. He is just laughing.

"I love to teasing you"

When you turn back to him, he was a inches away from you. "Gulp!"

"Why? Why Y/n? Its seems like you are not comfortable when we in position like this" you nodded you head.

"And why you uncomfortable with this position? We always being like this and you still-

His face is close to your face and you can feel his breath near you.

-uncomfortable?"

Then you decided to shook your head.
"Good then. I know you afraid- and I'm teasing you"

Then your face become red. "Your jerky Taehyung!!"