Rude | 4

After you finish buying all the thing that you need at Target Store, You and V come back to your home.

"What do you want to eat?"
"Anything as long as you cook it for me"

I just could smile. Sometimes Taehyung can be the sweetest person she ever had and the rudest person she ever know. His characters always change and You can't even think about it. 

"Erm... Then i will cook honey spicy chicken for you "

He just nodded his head and you begin to cook.

30 minutes later...

"Yahh! Why so late! "
"Hey! Do you think cook is easy?! Its takes time you know"

He just grab a bowl and chopstick then begin to eat. You know he was sulking but you just let him like that. After finish eating, he just left you and go back to his room.

You take his bowl and yours then begin to clean the table then, you walk towards you guys bedroom.

You saw v sleeping at the bed with the blanket cover his face.

"Taehyung-yah"
No response.
"He really in sleep."

You kiss his head and lay besides him. "I'm sorry for mad at you. I love you"

Then, your eyes begin to close.

TAEHYUNG POV

I heard someone steps close to me. I know it's her and i just ignore and pretending that I was sleeping. "Taehyung-yah" i try to smile but i hold it. I love to hear her voice.

"He really in sleep"

I can't hold it. I smile but thank god she didn't saw me smiling.
She kiss my head and lay besides me. "I'm sorry for mad at you. I love you"

Its okay babe. I am not mad. I love you even more. Then i heard that she snoring. She was already in sleep. I slowly open my eyes and look at her than kiss her lips.

"Taste like cherry"
And i saw she smiling. 'Maybe she have a good dream' then i lay and hug her and join in her dreaming.