Rude | 1

'This' writing is V Pov while you guys pov is 'this'. Okay?
This is throwback/ flashbacks.

Before knowing V.

At that time i was desperate to have a boyfriend. And then i got one but he was a playboy but handsome. And want to know something? He cheating on me.

Well he is playboy.
His name is Jihoon (wanna one).
He is totally handsome but he was playboy. Who doesn't know him? He and his group, Wanna One is a very famous group in our high school.

Then i decided to break-up with him because i want to then i have a relationship with Mark. He also in the famous group called Got7.

He was handsome and kind but.... Except one thing I don't like about him. [he was to over protective]

I want to be free cause i am free and i am a young and i want to be free. So? I also decided to break-up with him.

Then-
One day, i bump into one guy by accidentally. He was not to tall and not to short. He was handsome and cute. I don't know who he is but i wanted to cause I've falling in love with him but first thing that go out by his mouth is "bitch aren't you going to apologise to me?"

And that time i know.

He is the one.

Hey guys! Its me yongmiyoongi! I'm sorry for my grammatical errors for all my english books but I'm hoping that you guys willing to read it! Thanks!

KIM TAEHYUNG
X
READERS.