2002

-Year 2012

Another tough day. What's so new? High school is like ahh nvm. As if I have a choice to just close my eyes woosh!! I'm already a college student. No. Of course not but how I wish.

Today I'm talking about Angelo. Because he suddenly was very annoying.

Back in the year 2002, we were still kids then. Five years old, innocent and clueless. But I know that we were meant to be with forever together since the day I met him. He was crying so I tried to comfort him. He said another kid took away his toy. So I offered him the musical instruments model I was playing with.

He bragged how he knew hot to play the violin. But sure it was, as if he's a music prodigy,  he was able to play well. And I, an aspirant theatre actress, sang wholeheartedly.

We became good friends. He was like a brother to me. But lately, something was changed. When I told him that I liked our schoolmate, Homer, he suddenly acted strange. He insisted that I'm no match compared to Homer's girlfriend. What's wrong with having a crush to someone? We all know it's for free. Even others take it as a talent. 20 crushes in one sitting. Idk with him. Such a  weird guy. Ow, we will be celebrating our 10 years of friendship. I still don't  know what to give him. Should I just give him Sophia's number? I finally got it yesterday after I followed her to the load retailing stall. I suddenly became a stalker. Urgh. Okay i'm going to bed.

End of journal.

_Hazel