Furryies

Jake pual burst into the crompsters room. He had seen the compster sad and he decided that he needed to help. He entered the room with a spicy dab that paused halfway through when he saw the man squeezing his fat rolls into the fur suit. He continued to stare, as the top of nicccs rolls jiggled slightly as he turned around to face him.

"J-Jake-senpai" Nicccc whispered his voice going all Chinesey

Nicc shook his head his English voice returning. "Wot do u wunt m8" he said his voice cracking slightly.
Nicc tried to cover his body, even going so far as to duck down behind a box so he was hidden from Jake, only the top of his fatrolls and head were showing.

Jake did another spiccccce dab, his hands going infront of his MemBbBBR to hide its stiffness. He looked down at nicccc, his confused eyes suddenly going all mpg cuz Jake thought that was cool for some reason.

"oMg niqqi- "

Nick suddenly burst into full on tears and pulled the fur suit mask onto his head, his fatrolls getting stuck between the mask and the suit. Still sobbing, but now as a large smiling wolf, niqqi jumped out of the window and into a huge swarm of fan girls bellow.

"NICCCCCCC NOOOOOOO!" Yelled take, running over to the broken window. He fell to his knees and criend as niqqi disappeared into a sea of fan girls who were reaLLY TrIGgereD because of the furry.

Jake left the room and got in his Maverick branded car, on a mission to get some advice

A/N : Give me strengthhhhh