Pt. 3

{ WARNING: there is a bit of an inappropriate part towards the end of this part. you have been warned. }

Part 3 (From Liam’s Pov)

A little later that night

Well it was almost 9:00 now and the doorbell rang for the first time. The first guests were arriving. I pulled myself from the couch and slowly made my way over to the door. I turned the handle to the door.

I opened it and became nearly deaf when a coalition of screams started. I covered my ears quickly and looked up. There were about 120 girls, and some guys, standing outside at the moment. And they were fans, no doubt.

I held my finger up to my mouth to try and quiet them down, but it didn’t help me whatsoever. I called over to the boys, who were still trying to get the booze prepared in the kitchen and getting drunk off it at the same time.

Boys! I could use some help here!” I yelled out at the top of my lungs. Harry was the first one to appear, and of course the girls only screamed louder when he walked in. He stood next to me at the door and his eyes widened at the amount of females outside.

He snapped out of it and placed his two pinkies in his mouth and let out a loud whistle, which immediately silenced them. “Alright! Listen! If you’re just going to scream at us all night, you might as well just leave now!” I announced to the entire group. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back to talk to me.

“Liam, are you crazy?! Look at all these girls! They’re here for us!” Harry excitedly told me, practically jumping up and down. I could smell the intense smell of alcohol reeking from his breath already. “Harry you’ve obviously forgotten that I’m not ready for a relationship. But you, my friend, go to town.” I advised to him.

Once we had gotten everyone settled down, we began to let the large group of fans inside. Not gonna lie also, some of them were very gorgeous, but I was not even close to ready to be in a relationship again.

[a/n: yes I know Liam was dating Danielle at this time, but for the sake of the story, I’m gonna take her out of the picture.]

When everyone was inside the house, we decided just to leave the door cracked open so our friends could just come inside once they got there. Zayn walked out of the kitchen and over to a corner of the living room where him and Niall set up a giant stereo set and dj booth. He seemed to know what he was doing though.

Niall ran over to the wall and dimmed the main lights down to the point where it was nearly dark. Then Zayn turned on the first song, and cranked the volume all the way up. The next second, there was an array of colorful lights and strobes dancing across the walls and ceiling.

The crowd in the living room let out a roaring cheer and began to dance wildly. The boys were right when they said I wasn’t really a partying type of person, which I really wasn’t. I was determined to have the time of my life tonight though.

Niall ran back into the kitchen and came back a few seconds later carrying a large cooler and placed it down in another corner of the living room. He popped open the cover and it was filled with bottles of different types of beer. People immediately made their way over to the cooler and nearly emptied it.

The boys kept dragging coolers in and out of the kitchen until everyone had one. He also kept bringing out endless amounts of shot glasses and hard liquor. I finally got enough courage and made my way into the kitchen, where Niall, Louis and Harry were.

I walked up to Niall and put my hand on his shoulder. He felt it and turned around, holding a shot of what appeared to be vodka in his hand, and smiled widely when he discovered it was me. “Liam! How’s it going my brother!?” he practically slurred, tossing his free arm around my shoulder.