Chapter 13:The Truth

This is the chapter that you and I been waiting for....enjoy!

Just A Game?

Chapter 13:The Truth

Payton's POV

"She shouldn't know!"I said.

We went back into the ware house Natalie was with Tina in the other room.

"I know,but she has to find out somehow."Asthon said.

"I agree with Payton,we shouldn't tell her,she should find out on her own."George said.

"Fine then let her find out,but if she gets mad,It's your fault!"Ashton yelled leaving the room.

I sighed. "Why did I agree to this,why didn't I just listen,and maybe we wouldn't have all the Modest agents after us."I said.

"Payton they would be looking for us either way."George said.

"I know but she wouldn't be in danger!Also how do you think she feels finding out she has a twin.I think she hates me."I said covering my face with my hands.

"Payton,no she doesn't hate you." George said.

"Yes she does! I just feel it inside me. I'm her sister,I should be like her friend,but it's like she's pushing me away."I said.

"Payton,Look at me."George said making me look at him.

"If you were her how would you feel,Finding out she had a sister and a brother,or that her mother also has a twin?Hm?How would you feel?"He asked.

"Confused."I answered.

"See! Maybe if you put yourself in her shoes you will know why she is like she is.You don't know her,you shouldn't say things if you don't know the truth."He said.

"You're right.We should tell her,she should know,or else it will hurt her in the end."I said.

"Are you sure?"He asked.

"Yea a secret like that has to be told,even if it's bad,it's good for her to know"I said.

"Alright let's go."He said opening the door.

Natalie's POV

"So you and my mum,are twins?Why did she not tell me?"I asked.

"She works with modest,and I don't,I'm like her enemy."She said.

"Enemy?What do you mean?"I asked. Tina was gonna answer but Ashton came into the room looking mad.

"Ash are you okay?"I asked.

"I'm Fine."He said.

"What happen?"I keep asking.

"Nothing,I'm fine."He said.

"Ash-"I said but he cut me off.

"I said I was fine why can't you understand!"He yelled.

I was shocked this was the first time he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to yell,I just-"He said but I cut him off.

"No It's my fault I should have stopped asking."I said.

Payton and George came into the room.

Ashton looked at Payton with Anger,and I knew something must have happened.

"You won,But I tell her."Payton said.

I was confuse. What did he win?

"Really?You think you can just come in and agree with me just like that?"Ashton said standing up.