Chapter 6:It Was Only A Dream

After listening to beautiful voice sing Happy Birthday to Natalie she fell into a deep sleep.You know the one where everything feels real.

*In Natalie's Dream*

Natalie's POV

I opened my eyes to see a great big sky filled with white clouds.I realized I was laying in a field of grass surround by roses. I got up and looked down at myself. I was wearing a little pink dress. I looked around the valley there was nothing to be seen but more grass. I walked around trying to find something,even if there is nothing. I soon found a little pond and I sat by it. In the pond was a little fish,all alone.I could see it look at me,I smile to it. "Me and you are both alone with in this world.We don't know what's real or not,who to trust.We are the same."I said to it.

"That's not true"I heard.  At first I thought the fish was talking to me. I looked up to see Ashton. What was he doing here? "You're not alone.You have people who like you"He said. "You don't understand." I said looking at grass pulling it. He came and sat near me. "I may not know you well but I know that you'll never be alone."Ashton said grabbing my hand. Goosebumps came as his skin touch mine. "How will you know?" I asked. "I'll always be here." He said.

He looked at me deep into my eyes. "I Promise." he said serious. "Don't make promise you can't keep."I said. He smirk. "I can keep it and I will."He said. "No You can't." I say. He got up. "Come with me."He said. I got up "Where to?"I asked. "Far away so they can't never hurt you."He said. "But what about my Parents?"I asked. "They are-"he said then stopped. "What is it?"I asked. He shush me. He grab me and pulled me. "Run!"He yelled. "What? What is it!?"I said running by him still holding his hand.

"They are coming for you!I won't let them take you!"He said.We ran for our lives. The area grew darker and the grass seem to be hard to step on. I saw we were coming to a dead end. "Ashton what are we going to do?"I asked panicky.

He reached to the floor and pulled a bunch of roses. He placed them on my head. "Something to remember me."He said. "Ashton."I said tears in my eyes. "I will do anything for you even if it hurts me."he said.He whistled and a flock of birds came and picked me up from the ground. "Ashton!No!"I said still holding his hand. "I'm sorry."He said letting go. "Ashton!No!"I cried out.I saw as the darkness made him disappear.

"Ashton!"I yelled waking up in my room.It was morning,because the sunlight was going through my curtains.

It was all just a dream...

I went into my bathroom to watch my face.That's when I was it.A flower crown on my head made of roses...the roses in my dream! Was I still dreaming? This isn't real! I was about to scream but another scream came down stairs.

My Mother's Scream....