Chapter 12

Daisy's POV: When I woke up I decided to go over to the guest house I knocked and some guy opened the door shirtless I said "who are you?" "Who are you?" "You first...this is my guest house" "Gordon now you?" "Where I liz?" "Who are you?" "No yo business now where is liz?"

"Who's at the door" I pushed past him and said "is he holding you against your will?" She laughed and said "this is my brother Gordon" I laughed and said "oh shit....anyways liz Umhh can we talk in private?" He said "ok ok...I will let you too talk" th n he walked back in the kitchen I said "first when did he come and why and I found some shit out you gotta see but I see your having a family reunion so" "so I'm not having one he popped in last night for god knows what and he's not my brother he lost that right along time ago" I nodded and said "well you gotta see this...."

I sowed he rthe picture of the files and she said "why does my brother have to do with anything?" "I don't know...maybe he slept with Kristy since she a hoe" she laughed and said "no way he's gay" I raised my eyebrows and said "you never saw in along time are you sure?"

She stop laughing and said "fuck....he left and that's when Kristy started to bully me....ah fuck" "yep fuck" "fuck what?" I screamed and said "don't fucking do that" "what's the matter with you I raised you better" my eyes widened and I said "fuck I mean fuck I mean sorry ma" she nodded and said "what are you doing here" "hello...how many friends do you have?"

My mother looked at the man and said "your doing him now.....huh" then she stormed out the house and liz said "fuck" "Yea fuck.....I should go check on her..." I took my phone and went into my house and I saw my mom in the living room I said "you good ma" she nodded and got up to go to her room.

A moment later I decided to go up to her bed room and I went in and closed the door I said "what happened?" "She is sleeping with a dude ...when I thought we had an amazing night" I cringed and said "ewww to much information...and that's her brother Gordon" "what?"

"Her brother the guy that was in her house is her brother" "fuck....I just got jealous over her half naked brother and fuck Gordon is back shit" "why is that bad?" "Theirs a lot you don't know...when he left he went away forever and let's just say Kristy got angry and blamed it on liz" "no wonder...she might know he's back and that's bad" "Yea...not to mention they slept together"

"I knew it..." then I went out and went into poppy's room I said "hey what you doing?" "Nothing" she quickly hid something under the bed I sat beside her and said "what are you hiding my sister?" "I have no i-idea what your talking about" I smiled and quickly took the book up with my right hand and said "so what is this...ouuuu a dairy" she was about to attack when I got up and said "first page: Liz is in our" "WHAT WHY?"

I asked she said "listen it's not your business" "it is what's going on...this isn't like you" "WELL YOU DON'T KNOW ME" "you may think I don't but I do...it's about that girl willow you like...what happened?" She sighed and sat down and said "daddy and Kristy told me to write the suspicious things so I did if I don't they would do something to willow t-they know a-about us"

I sighed and sat down I said "remember I told you..you can come to me for anything I mean it even this" she nodded and said "I'm sorry....but they don't know about the things I stole"

I nodded and said "it's ok...but your not going back their anymore" she nodded and said "yea...and r.j is in the hospital...." "how do you know?" "Because her mom was talking about her being in the hospital and that the person she was talking too should go and visit..that was yesterday around 5" I nodded and said

"thanks...was the person on speaker?" "No but it sounded like a man I picked up the house phone and she told me not to" I nodded and hugged my sister I said "can u identify this voice?" She nodded and said "yea..why?" I said "follow me"