Sixty Five

Emily-

Blake has been constant about me staying in Cali. I have to go back to school though. Blake turns in his sleep and curls up to me. I love this boy, but I want my career. I don't know what to do anymore.

I sigh and curl up to Blake, just lying there since I can't sleep. My mind feels like it's going 100 miles per hour. "Blake," I mumble. He groans in response. "If I do stay in Cali, what would I do? I'm not like you where I have a fan group." His eyes open and look at me. His hand finds my waist as he kisses my forehead gently.

"You worry too much. You can do whatever here. If you want to model, sing, or just be here. There's always something." I smile at his words and kiss his lips. I snuggle close to his warm chest as he wraps his arms around me. I know what to do.

*~*

"Wait for real?" Hunter smiles. "Shhh, I haven't told Blake. He's still sleeping." He hugs me and swings me back and forth. "You need to go tell him!" Hunter yells, dragging me towards Blake's room.

I quietly open the door and walk over to the bed. I jump on top of him, straddling him as I kiss his jaw line. He moans as he wakes up. "Oh god, what did I do to deserve to wake up like this," he smirks, grabbing ahold of my waist.

I laugh a little and finally kiss his lips. "I've decided to stay," I smile. He smiles wide and sits up to hug me. "I can't believe it. You're staying with me?" He pulls away to look at my face and I nod. He leans in kissing me. I can feel his smile against my lips.

"You're where I belong. School was a nightmare without you there. I need to be home." He quickly moves me so he's laying over me and smirks, "I'm your home?" I nod, smiling, as he just lays on me, holding me close. There's no place like being here in his arms: just us. "From now on it's just me and you, okay?" He asks. "Okay."