Author's Note: #2

Hey guys! It's me again.

So as I said before, I'm finally out of school (two days ago) and you know what that means! SUMMER!! I'm very happy because, as you know, I really do need a break. I've been working so hard that I have completely neglected MMD. You would think since it is the end of the year- the last week to be exact, you don't have to work anymore. You should be able to just coast through the week. But no. For some reasons, teachers always decide that the last week of the school year is the perfect time to pile a bunch of projects onto their students. So yeah. In between testing, projects, state solo and ensemble orchestra, and my family's preparations for moving I've been really really busy. That is why I haven't updated in like a month.

Yes, guys. You heard right. I am moving to Seoul, South Korea in July of 2014 (this year). My parents are military. That should be more than enough explanation. Am I excited? Yes. Although I've met some really cool people here in the States, I really do want to leave because I want to experience what it is like living in a different country. Yes, I've been to four different countries, but I have never lived there. Plus, South Korea is next door to Japan. And I love Japan. *insert weird creepy grin here*

So of course, with the move I will be starting another story. Set in, you guess it, Korea. I will most likely incorporate my own experiences as well as real places and what my school is like into the story. I want you guys to know what it is like there as well. So, I'll be working on that storyline during the summer as I finish MMD, and I with probably put Temp. on hold for the time being. I want to finish MMD before my move. Speaking of which...

*sigh*

I really do apologize for my really late update of MMD. As you know, it is at its climatic point of the book. This makes it a bit troublesome to write because I'm not sure how I want to go about it since there will probably only be three to maybe even five chapters left. Remember, after Xavier's rescue we still have Paul's confrontation and then that moment when Tori and Tomari move back with their clan where Tomari will finall be crowned the rightful Queen, and thereby leaving the others behind. That will be the end of MMD.

Book Two???? 

Now, what I was thinking is that I could just split it. I could leave the whole situation with Paul out, and make that whole ideal into a second book. This way you can see what life is like at the Royal house, and find out more information on Tori's childhood, Tomari's parents, her kidnapping, and maybe even dig up some dirt on Paul... In this book, I was thinking that this would be the perfect time to maybe answer all of your questions; which reminds me...

Here is how I was thinking of doing book two. I was going to do it based off of any questions you have or things you would like to know or see, even things that you think other people should know, or maybe you would like me to fill you in on something that I should have expanded more on or clarified better. I could give all of this to you in the second book. For example, I know for a fact that Tori is still a bit of a mystery. I know that a lot of you have questions over him and Paul, who her parents were, the Warren Clan, etc.... I could fill you in on that but on the second book. I realize that my readers (as well as I) don't know much about the witch Mario. So in that case, I was even thinking of having Mario come with them since it seems as though he is not part of a coven. Do you see what I mean? If you have any requests then I can find a way to incorporate them into the second book.

The second book is supposed to just be about her life as the returning princess.

However, I won't do a book 2 unless you want a book two. Understand? I won't write it if you don't want it. This is my hobby but I'm writing this for your entertainment, you know? If you feel that everything should end with the first MMD then it will end with the first and only MMD. But you have to let me know. If you don't, I will just assume you don't want another book and I will close it out. Get me?

So, having said that:

If you want a book two comment below or maybe even PM me. Tell me if you want another run of MMD, along with any questions you may have concerning it, requests, or even things you would like to see. If it is decided that I will write a book two, then I will do my best to give you your answers as well as fullfill your desires on whatever it is you would like to see. This book will strictly be for you. So let me know, preferably before MMD is finished (which will probably be in a couple weeks. Definitely before July comes). I don't want to rush you guys, but it's better if you tell me within the next week while I'm in the zone and fresh with ideas.

Deadline?

June 12.

15+ yes's below will do. That's fair right? Fifteen isn't ridiculously low but nor unreasonably high. I believe it's possible to get that many in two weeks. If we don't reach at least that much then I won't write a second book and will be focusing only on my new book that I plan to begin in August 2014. I find that it's much easier to write one book at a time rather than several. Again, if you decide you want MMD2 then of course I'll write that one along with the newest one.

I will assume that any comments under this post is about what I've said above and I will definitely read them. Oh yeah. Voting counts too. If you vote for this post then I will assume it means 'yes' to book two. Cool? I'll keep count here:

There are so far  15/15  votes for MMD2

That's all. ^.^

And once again, I know I say this a lot but thank you so much for reading, and voting, and commenting. I'm glad that you enjoy this book. I honestly did not believe it would make it this far so thank you for proving me wrong. It's time I got started on the next chapter now.

Ja! 

Manila