she is back

it is me ethan again . the weather in the barbados is getting hotter which means she is coming. i overheard her grandparents talking about her arrival yesterday.  here comes some people better duck my head down. there she is in a big hat and a bikini. she is carrying some luggage . now she is entering her house then the door shuts behind her.

2 hour later

jada pov

me: grams im gonna be out by the ocean.

grams: okay dear do not swim to far.

i had decided to go by the shore . i stood there and took in the fresh sea air hitting my face. it felt like paradise. then i looked out into the ocean and i saw a head i think. at first i though my mind was playing a trick on me. so i closed my eyes then reopened them.  the figure was still there. from what i could tell the figure was close by. maybe 15 feet away. i dove down and swam towards it when i was at least five feet away the figure started to get farther it was swimming away from me. i had to catch up. i don't know why i would not leave this alone i just could not. something felt right eventually. i started running out of breath and i had already swam to deep. i could feel myself l slipping way then something grabbed me . then i blacked out.