~part four~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR (POV)

After my talk with Michael about my dream he made us some bacon and headed off to work. I had the day off of course so I planned it to go walk around town! I've been messaging someone since the monsters were freed from the underground and they wanted me to meet their friends today. It will be my first time seeing them in person as well so I'm excited to finally see them.

Munching on my bacon I noticed I had an hour before leaving to meet up with my friend so I turned on the tv, the news was on so I thought why not but see what's going on in the world. "As you see here Chris, this was the house of the Chester family, but sadly it is now rubble under my feet after the monsters strange attacks last night!" The lady on the news said as she showed off a house that looked like five tornadoes were dropped right on top of it. Strangle enough though.. The house was covered in small puddles of black goop. It reminded me of my nightmare last night but I shook it off and continued watching. "This was the tenth house destroyed in just a small amount of time! The monster also harmed ten people and killed at least five. The killed family members are looking for someone to blame but no one was able to get a good look at the monster. We all share our love and respect for the families and hopefully no more will be harmed in this monsters track of rage. All of America is afraid and scared.. But we must keep our heads high and look for a better tomorrow. Back to you Dave!"

After that it was nothing but weather and sports which I didn't care much for. I did want to know more about the monster though. Maybe if I could find him in the act, I could ask him something before he gets away. I know I promised Michael I'd stay away but I need to find out. After all that he's done this is somthing I need to figure out for myself!

After about an hour passed I got dressed and grabbed my bag before heading out the door and heading to the park down the street from my job. It was weird being so close to work on my day off but it was also nice to be close to home! After waiting for a while someone about my height with a blue and purple striped sweater came up to me and waved, they must have been my friend since I knew they were a mute and didn't speak. "OH! Hey, your frisk right? The friend I was meaning to meet..?" I asked, making sure i wasn't meeting up with someone else but I felt better after they nodded and hugged me excitedly.

"Whoa there frisk, don't want to overwhelm them my child." I heard a voice say from behind me, the voice was soft and motherly, a voice from someone you feel like you could trust without even knowing them. Frisk got up and let go of me, I turned around and what I saw was a goat lady, one of the monsters frisk told me about probably. "Oh and where are my manners? I'm Toriel, frisks adoptive mother. It's very nice to meet you my child!" She said with a warm and loving smile on her face.

I smiled back and held my hand out to shake hers, she thankfully accepted. "I'm (Y/N), it's very nice to meet you Toriel." I said, almost scared to say somthing wrong and seem rude. "Man. It's so nice to finally see you in person frisk!" I smiled and laughed a bit, frisk laughed as well and agreed.

After a while of talking with frisk and Toriel they told me a lot of their friends were waiting at a house for me, it wasn't expected to hear frisk made so many friends in the underground but I shrugged and followed them to the house. When we got there frisk was greeted by a tall skeleton, probably two or three feet taller than me. He picked frisk up and hugged them excitedly "OH FRISK I MISSED YOU!! sans said you'd be right back but after hearing you and Toriel would be gone for a week, I was so worried!" He said loudly. Definitely not what I was expecting from someone so tall and almost intimidating.

"Calm down pap. You don't want to crowd them." A lower, much calmer voice said from inside the house, the taller skeleton sighed and put frisk down before running back inside and me and frisk followed behind him. Looking around their house it looked like at least ten people lived there! It was so cramped and wild everywhere you look but also homey and welcoming at the same time.

"I love your house frisk!" I said, stars in my eyes in amazement at the house. I always lived in such a serious, much richer type of household, a single room here would give my mom a heart attack!

"It's not all that, it's actually pretty cramped if you couldn't tell." The voice from before said. This time I was able to match a body to the voice when I turned to a shorter skeleton standing beside me with a blue jacket and basketball shorts on. His eyes seemed lazy but also seemed intentional.

"Oh.. Well I bet it is..! It's just a lot more laid back from what I'm used to seeing.." I said nervously.

"Ah don't worry about. Just make yourself feel at home. Oh and I'm sans! Sans the skeleton and the tall guy from before is my younger brother papyrus. I see you've met tori and frisk already so I don't think I need to tell you about them." He explained. I said hello and told him about myself a bit and soon Toriel came to tell us it was time for dinner. We all ate and frisk asked me to stay the night since they lived on the other side of town than my apartment and walking back would be unsafe with the monster running around breaking houses. So I said yes and sans seemed a bit happy but also tired so I figured I'd be spending a lot of time with frisk tonight.

YES IM DOING IT! I'm bringing frisk and the gang into this fan fiction and there isn't a thing you can do to stop me!
Plus there's a lot I can do with frisk and all of them in this so it helps me with writing..

~Fanta