"Of course you do," she grumbled and walked up faster. "Meet me by my tree at five, I'll have food!"

With that, she ran to class.

_______

Lee carried a large picnic basket up the steep hill that led to her tree. She wasn't surprised to see Percy already sitting there, reading a book.

She stayed back for a moment, watching the curly haired boy. He was leaning against the tree, more relaxed than she'd ever seen him. The sinking sun cast a beautiful golden glow on him. He had taken his robe off, along with his sweater and tie. It was too warm for their entire uniform.

"What are you readin'?" She asked, plopping herself down next to him.

Percy looked up in surprise, taking his glasses off.

"Just a Transfiguration book, since you decided to pull me away from my studies," he closed the book and sat up more.

"I think you made the right choice, I'm so much more interesting than Transfiguration," Lee laughed as she opened the basket.

She pulled out a roast with potatoes, carrots and other vegetables. It smelled amazing.

"I asked the house elves to make your favourite, and you sure didn't dissapoint. This smells live heaven," she told him, beginning to dish out the food.

"You should try my mum's. She makes the best Sunday roast you'll ever eat," Percy said, taking a plate.

"Haven't even asked me on a date, and you're already inviting me to meet your parents," Lee teased.

"I, oh, um," Percy stumbled for words.

"Hey, calm down, Perce, I'm only jokin'," Lee laughed and put her hand on his knee. "But I might have to try this roast out for myself. My mum used to make Sunday roast every week. My grandparents would come over and my cousins as well. Me and my brother would play games with them."

She smiled at the memory.

"I didn't know you had a brother. Does he go to Hogwarts?"

"No, he's dead."

Percy fell silent.

"I'm sorry," he said looking into his lap.

"It's fine, it happened a long time ago."

They were quiet as they finished their meal. Lee was kicking herself for even saying anything. She could have just said he was a muggle.

Maybe it was her Hufflepuff side, but she just seemed to tell the truth, even when she didn't want to.

She cleared away the plates, cleaning them with a quick flick of her wand. She then took out two joints and a lighter.

"I brought an extra for you," Lee waved the small item in front of him.

"I thought you said you were out of those."

"Those were cigarettes, this is a joint, very different," she said lighting one.

"What makes it different?"

"What's in 'em," she put the other joint in his hand. "You should try it. You won't like it at first, but I promise you won't regret it."

She took a drag and lit the lighter in her hand. She held it there for him.

She almost died of shock when Percy actually lit it. She put the lighter back in her pocket and put the joint in her mouth. Smoke blew out between her lips.

Percy still held the joint in his hands, staring at it.

"Put it in your mouth and breathe in, then breathe out," Lee instructed.

"I know what to do," Percy defended.

As if to prove a point, he put the joint in his mouth and took a quick breath in. He was soon coughing.

"Shit man, take it easy," Lee laughed. "Take another drag, it'll be easier."

Percy looked doubtful, but followed her instructions anyways. This time went much smoother.

Half an hour later Percy was more relaxed than she had ever seen him. Lee herself was feeling the familiar high, and was sure that Percy felt great.

The sun was setting, reflecting onto the lake.

"How do you make it look so pretty?" Percy asked her.

"What?"

"The smoke, you make it look pretty."

She looked down at him. Percy had layed down, propped up on his arm. She sat reclined against the tree.

"I dunno, I never noticed," Lee shrugged. "But I'm pretty sure you called me pretty."

Percy smiled at her.

"I didn't, but that's still true."

Lee smiled at him.

"Careful Perce, you keep talkin' like that an' I'll probably fall for you."

He shuffled over to put his head in her lap. He turned to look up at her.

"No, you're too pretty for me."

"And you're too good for me."

The went back to silence. Lee's hand eventually made it to Percy's curls. She ran her fingers through the soft hair. She had expected it to be rough, but it wasn't.

She twirled his hair and watched the sun sink below the lake. When the moon took over she looked back down at Percy. He had fallen asleep.

He looked so pretty.

His face was relaxed, his lips parted. She took this time to really look at his face.

He had a pretty splash of freckles across his nose and cheeks. Pretty long eyelashes, which covered pretty blue eyes. She needed to look at his eyes more. They were so beautiful.

He had high cheekbones and a slightly squared jaw. His lips were pretty, too.

Lee found everything about this boy to be pretty.

She really had to be careful, because she just might fall for Percy Weasley.