III.NOT A COINCIDENCE

School soon starts,the two roommates got to know more about each other alot. But having a roommate, Jungkook was so cautious every time he talks to Jimin, he can't let Hobi hyung found out about his ability especially when he found out how a scardy cat he is.He was literally scared of every little things & Jimin likes to mess up with him a lot.The ghost was having so much fun scaring him a little.

"Jiminie,let him live for once!"Jungkook was secretly having fun with Jimin's antics but he also felt so bad for the other who always freak out & his screaming were just so loud.

The ghost was laughing so hard & feels like 'dying' rolling on the floor clutching his stomach.

The two was preparing to leave for school that early morning,what Jimin did was to make an unused pan fell on the floor, scaring the hell out of Hoseok who was busy preparing for their food.Jungkook was at the shower at that time.

It takes quite a while to convinced his hyung it was nothing & keep scolding eyes to the playful ghost who gives a peace sign.

"I'm going to buy some supplies after school,would you like to go with me?" Asked Hoseok once they are ready to leave.

"Jungkook,I wanna go too!!" said the excited ghost who never gets to tour their new place.

"Of course Hobi hyung."

"Kookie,I wanna go too..." Jimin followed them until the door with pleading eyes & how could he say no to that.

"Okay."

"I'll look at the map you got & be there." Jimin assured happily.

"Jungkook, let's go."

Jimin waved goodbye, "Take care."

A Black sports car w two students as passengers was making its way to university.Both at senior year surprisingly.

"Park, I heard the south was throwing a big welcome party, first party of our last school year, we shouldn't miss it."

The one who's got called were busy eyeing outside the window,not really paying attention to the other.Its only the start of the school year & he already feel bored.

"Yeah,ur not listening,are you!" Said the whining guy that successfully get his attention now because of his loudness.

The guy eyed him. "What?"

"Ur not really listening!!I've been talking for 5 mins."

The guy just shrugged, "What are you talking about, Kim." he asked w no interest at all.

"So mean,you already this bored & school year's not starting yet."

"You said something about the south,what about it?"

"Now you asked,well, as I say they have a welcoming party, they have a new head you know, someone w the name Mark or something."

He can't help but smirk, "What would it change anyway,they will still be a loser."

"You can say that,so that's why I'm telling you,why not welcome him as well since you are so bored anyway, it could be fun."

The guy finally smiled,its one of the few reasons why he keep this guy as a right hand, he was useful in some ways, now, he provides him some entertainment.

"Welcome him indeed."

PHANTOM, a gang formed in the east & currently the most feared one,there are mainly 4 gangs consisting of high profile young people of universities.They have territories & once dare to cross it expect the worst. Its not always about the gang fights but it occurs frequently.Once there is someone above the others,people tend to get jealous & wanting to get rid of them & currently the east gang were reigning. Think twice before messing up with them for they never showed mercy but thankfully letting you lived.