Doppelganger.

One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. Tapping his fingers on the soft wood of his door frame, Khada Jhin stands and looks out at red hue and stone buildings of Noxus. The architecture is dull and uninspired thought Jhin as he tapped rhythmically. He continued to watch the streets, until the door to his room slowly opened. In stepped the Ionian representative that was sent along with him. Jhin turned and faced the woman. She wore a black and red robes of corduroy, and carried a long blade on her hip, one she was surely not trained to use. Jhin however wore his usual silk cloak and black pants, the only deviation being the cloaks color. It was a flowing barrage of black and red, matching Noxian colors. His mask, matching his cloak in color pattern, laid on his bedside table. On his face he wore his usual black hood that covered everything but a single eye. "You know that you should always knock before entering a performers dressing room." He spoke as he turned back towards the city, resuming the tapping. "I will have you know that if not for the Ionian Government you would still be rotting in a jail, destined to die." The woman spoke back her tone aggressive and fiery. "I would have never believed that an Elder of Ionia could be so belligerent," Jhin began to tap with the rhythm of his words, never once allowing it to reach anything beyond four. He turned back towards her, smiling under his hood as he did so. "Have all of my preparations been met, my dear?" His voice was delicate and slightly sarcastic. He could tell it drove her to her boiling point. "DO NOT CALL ME DEAR YOU SOCIOPATH!" She screamed back at him. He chuckled as he picked up his gun from the table in front of him and began polishing it in four perfect strokes. "I have done what you required, now you will take out your target and we will leave, am I clear?" Her tone remained the same, but her body language changed drastically. She appeared weak and tired. Perhaps Noxus has taken its toll on her already. He nodded in her direction, and walked over to his bedside table to retrieve his mask. He slipped it on with ease, and now The Golden Demon's performance may begin! He removed the stock to Whisper from his hip, and slowly began to place it on the back of the pistol. He continued to assemble is weapon until it was finally complete, the perfect paintbrush, and today Noxus would be the canvas. He approached the window and took aim. At the target location he spotted the four lotus traps he had asked for. Each of which was set to detonate upon his shot. Behind him he could hear Karma approach and begin to watch over his left shoulder. He appeared anxious, but so was he, as he was before every performance. A moment or two passed until his target finally arrived. He was a high ranking member of the Noxian Army, and someone who was rather close to Noxian Grand General Swain. "And now the curtain rises." Spoke Jhin softly. He waited a moment to observe the mans movements until, out of the corner of his eye, something caught his attention. In an adjacent building, he could spot another man taking aim at the Noxian. He was dressed in exactly the same attire as Jhin, wearing even the same exact mask. The man was perfectly placed to appear exactly as Jhin was, aiming at the same target. Jhin pulled away from the scope for a moment to collect his thoughts. "What is the means of this?" Karma asked as she watched. "Khada Jhin, take the shot now!" She ordered. Jhin said nothing, but instead looked once more at the doppelganger across the street. The man could have taken his own shot numerous times by now, but instead continued to wait. The clear lack of attention to detail in the doppelganger frustrated Jhin beyond words. "TAKE THE SHOT!" Karma screamed once more. "If you insist." Jhin responded coldly. He aimed directly at the imposters head, and pulled the trigger. His body contorted into a beautiful flower of blood and bone fragments. The sound of the bullet caused the streets to clear instantly. Jhin watched the man's body twist and morph into the Lotus blossom he had intended for the Noxian. He pulled away from the window and walked back towards his bed while Karma watched in horror. He sat and began to take apart his gun. "What have you done? That was not the target, and you have just caused more problems than you could possibly imagine." Her voice shook like Jhin's previous art pieces used to. "You seem to not understand, that plagiarism is something that an artist must take seriously." He stood from the bed and placed both the stock and Whisper back on his hip. "And I take my art VERY seriously." He headed towards the door and placed his hand on the knob. "Now," he began. "I suggest that we keep what happened here today between you, me, and the Lotus blossom across the street, or perhaps I will be making the long trek back to Ionia alone." He opened the door and exited, walking slowly down the hallway. He could hear Karma, close the door behind her and start following behind him. As he walked he began to whisper quietly to himself. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.