"Okay yesterday at ni--"

Out of nowhere stiles slammed on his brakes, causing my body to fly forward resulting in me hitting my shoulder painfully hard. Stiles entire jeep jerked and he flew forward a bit as well.

"Oh my god violet, you alright??" Stiles asked while sitting me up. I groaned.

"Peachy." I muttered.

"You've got to be freaking kidding me, this guys is everywhere!" Stiles yelled. I looked out of the windshield and saw Derek standing in front of the jeep. I gasped. He wasn't looking too well. He was pale and practically looked like a ghost. The cars behind us suddenly started honking their horns. We turned around and saw a huge line of cars behind us.

"What are you doing." Scott hissed at Derek when he ran over here. Me and stiles made our way after him. My eyes widened when I saw Jackson and Alison start to leave their cars further down the line.

"Guys we gotta get him outta here." Stiles stated while frantically looking around.

Me and Scott nodded. "alright stiles, I'm gonna put him in your car."

Stiles groaned. " are you kidding me." He said frustrated. Me and Scott carefully started to help Derek stand up while stiles started to open the passenger seat.

"Find out the kind of bullet they shot me with." Derek spoke while wheezing. I furrowed my eyebrows. Derek was shot? How?

Scott rose an eyebrow. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"Because she's an argent." Derek stated. I'm starting to think they are talking about Alison and her scary family of hunters.

"Wait if you were shot why aren't you healing?" I asked confused. He softly glanced at me. "It was a special kind of a bullet. An argent bullet." He stated and I nodded.

"Why should I help you?" Scott snapped breaking me and Derek soft gaze on each other. Derek turned to meet this gaze.

"Because you need me."

Scott sighed. "Alright fine, j-just get him out of here." Scott muttered directly to stiles who glared at him.

"I hate you so much right now." He muttered while starting up his jeep and then drove out of that parking lot. I glanced back at Derek and saw him struggling with his jacket. I gave a look to stiles who was still muttering curse words under his breath. Slowly I went to the back of the jeep where Derek was.

"Here." I said while helping him take off his jacket. I ignored stiles burning eyes on me the whole time.

"Your in pain." Derek muttered while looking at my shoulder. I looked up at him and then directed my gaze to my shoulder that had a purplish blue bruise starting to form. I glanced back at him.

"Yeah but not as much as your in pain." I stated and he sent me a small smile.

"Okay yeah sorry to break your little romantic scene but what the hell are we supposed to do to help you." Stiles snapped annoyed.

"Scott needs to find what kind of bullet it was.. If he can, maybe I can figure out what to do."

"I just texted him, he needs more time." Stiles muttered as he glanced at his phone. Stiles angrily tossed his phone at the ground and then glanced at Derek.

"Hey try not to bleed out on my seats alright? We're almost there."

I glared at stiles in the mirror. "Yeah stiles cause your the werewolf with the strange bullet that might end up killing you." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.