My head is just a f***** mess

Start from the beginning

"Yeah"

"Why"

"Cause you are so unreasonable" He smiled down at me and stroke my cheek.

"Haha, I'm so funny I forgot to laugh," I said sarcastically, and he started to laugh.

"But back to topic! What's wrong? Did something happen?" Gaara was back to be concerned and serious.

"You see...Hum...I have a bad habit of digging myself down, and this time it's partially cause of you and the exam."

"Cause of me? Why?" He was a little surprised.

"Cause, you see I have a bad self-esteem, and I honestly quite don't understand you want me. I'm not the good looking type, and I'm a freak for crying out loud! No scratch that I'm a monster! Do you know how many life I've taken?" He looked down at me, and I saw that he tried to find the right words.

"I've also taken life...."

"But you have been cured! Shukaku is not inside of you longer! You can't take my monster, cause it's me! I'm the monster!" He looked at me a little annoyed.

"Are you finished?" I nodded.

"As I was saying, I've also taken life so that's makes us equal. The fact that you can understand how it has been for me is one thing I like about you. When it comes to you look I most say...Hum...Well I'm not so sure about how I'm should put this, but I think Kankuro...No I know Kankuro would say that you're hot and sexy." I went from pale white to inferno red in an instant.

"Yu-you think I'm hot and sexy?" I can't believe my ears.

"Yes, and I've..." He started.

"You what?"

"I've talked with some friends, and I'm sure now. I know this is fast, but since you have problems with believing that I like you then I'm gonna say this." He paused.

"Say what?" What was he trying to say?

He open up his mouth to say something, but Kankuro came in and interrupted.

"Anita! You have to come quick! Temari is threatening by cocking if you don't come!" Kankuro said frighten.

"Kankuro! How many times does I have to say keep that woman out of my kitchen?" I jumped up, and ran to the kitchen.

"TEMARI HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COOK?" I froze when I saw all my friends standing in my kitchen.

"CONGRATULATION ON MAKING IT TO THE FINAL TEST ANITA!" they all said unison.

"W-what's going on?" I said confused.

"We are trowing a party for you to show that we are happy you have make it so far," Temari said.

"A-a party for me?" I couln't hang on to the sudden change from being all depressing to be well surprised.

"Yeah baka, a party for you," Kiba said with a grin.

"Hey don't call me a baka! If I recall right so did Naruto win over you in the preliminary round just by farting," I said, and everyone started to laugh.

Kiba went red like a tomato as we all laughed at him. I felt an arm around my waist, and I was about to do the same as I did with that Mist guy when I saw it was Gaara. I saw everyone stared at us. Whops I haven't told them the news except Temari and Kankuro who witness it.

"Wow, did someone die or something? I though this was a party, not stare at the nearest couple!" Kankuro said.

"Kankuro is right! Nothing is more youthful than young love!" Lee said giving a thumb's up.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Ino asked.

"Um, since we were done with the second test," I said blushing.

it's still weird for me to think that I have a boyfriend. I wonder what Gaara wanted to say. After the party I went out to sit by the water. It's just beautifully how the water is sparkling in the sun. I found my phone in my pocket, and took it out to listen to some music. It's so relaxing just lying in the grass, and listen to music. One of my favorite songs were playing. I sang along with the song. I felt protective arms around me, and I looked up at him. He smiled down to me and I smiled back. The he leaned towards me in a kiss. It was so overwhelming with Passion. I'm in love with this person. I felt his head by my neck as he broke off the kiss.

"I love you!" He loves me?

"I love you too!" I said, and it felt right to say it.

I felt that I could be with him forever, and never let go off him ever again. He's mine now, and I'm his. We belong together. I could feel it in every cell of my body. He's the one. He's my soulmate. I will do anything for him. That night I slept without any nightmares. I guess is cause of the person lying in the bed next to me.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for using so much time, but never late than never. I know it's a bad excuse but I had a writers block. Comment and vote XD

Youtube link is Monster by Skillet thought it fits to Anita's feelings ----> see, see ^_^

See ya X3