Konohagakure

This is my first story so I hope you will like it.

________________________________________________________________________

"It's been more than two years."

I looked up and yeah it has been more than two years since Naruto and Pervy-sage left the Leaf to train. I thought to myself it has been three years since I came to this world, and one and a half year since Naruto and Jirajya-sensei rescued me from myself.

"Yes, it has...", Naruto replied, and then jumps up on a tall pole and shouts "HELLOOO KONOHAGAKURE! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL!"

That baka.. does he always need to be so loud? I look up at Naruto who knows jumps of the pole and on to a roof, and starts talking to a guy who looks like a Leaf shinobi. He had his forehead protector placed so only the right eye was visible, and he has a mask that is covering his face from his nose and down. His hair was silver/gray and it was standing right up like gravity doesn't exist. I saw that Naruto reaches for something in his bag. When he pulled out the item he was looking for I realized who the other ninja might be.

"Pervy-sage? Is that guy Naruto talking to Kakashi Hatake?"                                                               

"Yes, and please don't call me Pervy-sage! I wish that Naruto didn't teach you that," he answered.        

"Well, even if he didn't teach me that, then I probably make something even worse. Besides you are a mega perverted with all your "researches",and it is embarrassing since you're an old geezer".

Sensei looks slightly offended but I don't know if it's because of what I said or that Naruto just told Kakashi that he doesn't see the point in the book and that is boring. After all, sensei have been using a long time on it. The one thing I don't like about the book is that he has based on me and Naruto. C'mon! How in the name of Kami do you picture me and Naruto as a couple? Not me that's for sure!Naruto jumps down to the ground followed by Kakashi.                                                     

"Kakashi-sensei this is Anita! She has been training with us for one and a half year!".               

"Hello, I'm Kakashi Hatake. So you have been training with Naruto and Lord Jirajya? Well, I hope to see some of your skills soon," he said lazily with one hand in his pocket, laid back, a close eye smile, and the book in the other hand.

From the looks of it he was more interested in Pervy-sage's new pervy book Make-out: Tactics than see my skills.

"Naruto? Do ya think your friends will approve me? You know since I've done something terrible in the past."                                                                                                                                                       

"Relax Anita, they gonna accept you right away believe it!" The look in his eyes told me that he had faith. I just wish I could say the same for me...

____________________________________________________________

This is the first part of my story about me in the Naruto world. I know it's short but the next will be longer. I will upload a new part if there is anyone who want's to continue. So please comment and vote^^

(Edited February 2th, 2019)