• Chapter 1 • First Day •

Comenzar desde el principio

I mumbled a little hi, not waiting for a response I turn and notice everyone staring at me. "What? I think you guys should stop staring and watch our teacher. Thats probably why you guys are so damn stupid." I said smirking not making eye contact with anyone but the white board.

Right as the bell rang I walked out as fast as I can first period was so awkward, I'm just glad the teacher didnt make me introduce myself to the class. I got to my locker putting my English book away, I wasn't about to carry that shit the whole damn day. I'm guessing thats when miss popular and minion #1 and #2 came up behind me. I could tell by the stares. "Um excuse me I need to get to my class, unlike you I'm not dependent on mommy and daddy's money to make it through school" I said sarcastically and started walking by her then all of a sudden she pushed me back, I fellow the dirty ass floor. I was mad at this moment. "Well new girl, Im Isabella and this is Karen and Jane, If I were you I would stay away from us, and drop your little attitude before it causes you trouble." Isabella said looking at me with a little smirk. I stood up, starting to brush myself off. "Well Isabella you are the one who walked up to me, and I don't have a problem you do, so dont get your panties in a twist if you even wore any." I laughed and walked by. Her face was the best! I walked fast to get to my second period which is science. I hated science. We had assigned seats so I was in the back with the dude from earlier... which was hella weird.

After Science I had P.E, I dreaded it. We had to run the track which was miserable for my first day. After that we went to the locker rooms, I was finished changing and was about to drink some water. Just my luck. Great. Isabella walked in "Hey new gir---" I cut her off "It's Raven get it right" I said walking past her making sure I bump into her shoulder a little. My 4th period was a free period, so I got some time to do homework. I know homework on my first day, but to be fair it was 4 months into the year.

I was listening to some music, I like indie music the most, its relaxing but can be turnt. If I wanted to I could listen to really anything. I heard the lunch bell ring and noticed everyone leaving the building. I wasn't really hungry, so I decided on exploring this school more. As I was walking around I saw this group of girls standing around this one girl, I couldn't make out her features, but there was really only one thing I could do. Help her. I walked over the the group of girls and yelled "back off" they looked at me surprised. The girl was sitting on the floor with puffy eyes. "What did you just say to us new girl?" They say with a rude tone. "I said back off, and my name's not new girl it's Raven get it right" I shot back, "Well Raven mind your own fucking business.". "Uh how about I don't and you leave this girl alone before things get physical." "Next time, don't stop us or else." they said walking away "Oh ya, and just so you know you're wasting your time on a whore" they yelled back.

I ran towards this girl, "hey" I said squatting down to look at her. "Thanks for that" the girl said looking up, "I'm Maddy" the girl had light skin, green eyes, blonde hair, not long but not short, she also looked sickly skinny as if she was anorexic. She wore black jeans, a maroon shirt and some converse. "No problem, my name is Raven." I said while gently putting her hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry for having you see me like this" Deya said looking up at me, her eyes were puffy and she had red eyes and tears rolling down her face. "It's fine, wanna walk around and talk about it?" I asked standing up, sticking my hand out waiting for her to accept my offer. "Sure" she said taking my hand and helping herself up.

After awhile of walking and talking she told me why they were making fun of her. Apparently they were bullying her because she wasn't up to their standards for she was poor, she didnt like the things they did and because she was a easy target. Then the bell rang so we exchanged numbers and said goodbye. I had to go to fifth period. Math. MATH. MAAAAATH. I hated math. Partically only becuase I suck at it.

After math I literally died even more on the inside. I had art 6th period. Art was my second favorite class other than English. I loved drawing, but I loved writing more, whenever I could I wrote then drew what I wrote. It was what I did for fun. And I loved it.

I had history last period which I didn't mind. The class was pretty laid back so I didn't really have much homework and stuff.

When the dismissal bell rang for the final time today, I was so relieved, then I saw Maddy walking slowly. "Hey Mads." I said walking up to her "oh, hey" she said not looking at me. "Wanna come over to my place? Since it's a Thursday and everything" I said not taking my eyes off her. I don't know why I couldn't take my eyes off her. Something just felt wrong. "I can ask my mom" she said finally looking at me "AWESOME!" I said a little to excited. Why was I so excited? I don't fucking know. I don't fucking like it. Since her mom said yes and mine did also, we walked to my house.

.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.•'•.
This is the end of chapter one, I hope you guys enjoyed it.
If you liked it please like it and comment, it would be super cool!

Word count : 1832