Chapter 3: the date (part 1)

Deema's P.O.V

Today's the big day, I'm so excited. Note the sarcasm.

I don't want to go I can feel it's going to be bad. But my parents will get mad if I don't go.

Why can't I get my word for it. But no I'm a girl and girls can't say anything. I hate my life.

Well I better get ready for this dumb date. It's already five thirty so I should start.

I took a shower and change into a dress that goes all the way to the ground with spaghetti straps. I put a sweater over it. It's a nice dress too it's a light blue color and has a little bit of jewels on it. Than I matched it with a light blue head wrap. I don't think I need to put on make up for this. Then I put on vans because I don't like heels. (Or walk).

When I was ready it was already seven. So I went downstairs, I saw Zayn jaw dropped, staring at me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

Zayn's P.O.V

I got to Deema's house and her mum answered the door.

"Oh hi Zayn, Deema is almost ready so you can wait right here or the living room." Mrs. Sali said

"I'll just wait here is that okay?" I asked her

"Of course honey I'll just be in the kitchen if you need anything" she said while walking.

I heard creeks on the stairs and saw Deema. To say she's beautiful is an understatement. She's gorgeous she was wearing a beautiful blue dress that goes all the way down to the floor.

She saw me staring and rolled her eyes. I quickly shook the thought out of the way. I took her to the car and started the journey to our date.