21. The Wedding.

POV Cleopatra.

It was the day of the wedding and I was ready to leave. I was still a bit unsure about the dress but Byrony insisted on it. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. My hair was straightened and my nails were manicured black with gold. Bryony even made me get waxed with her and I never want to do it again.

This morning a make up artist came and did mine and Diana's make up. Along with a hair dresser that actually had the patience to straighten my hair. I had smokey eye make up and a small wing. My lips were a dark, matte red and the artist contoured my cheeks slightly. In my ears were gold feather earrings, the ones that I bought with Ares.

I grinned to myself and then realized I didn't have a clutch. I cursed under my breath and rushed to my suitcase. I smiled widely when I found the YSL clutch, it matched perfectly with my outfit. I put my credit cards, lipstick, earbuds and phone in it before I went downstairs. "We're leaving!"

"How do I look?" I asked Ares, who was waiting in the hallway. He looked really handsome in a suit with his hair styled a bit. But not enough to make him not Ares.

He glanced at me. "You look fine." He said, making my smile falter a little. I covered it up with a small thanks and he went outside. I followed him quietly and he made sure everyone was there.

"Don't worry about him." Adonis came up behind me and I turned to look up at him. His hair was styled neatly and a flower was placed in his chest pocket. "You're looking pulchritudinous, resplendent, exquisite and a lot of other words you probably don't know." He chuckled, making my face turn into one of confusion. "Ravishing."

"You look attractive, suave, majestic and a lot of other words you probably do know." I smiled and he let out a laugh. "I really love your voice." I blurted out by accident, causing him to stop laughing and start grinning. "It's deep and comforting, I should probably stop now before I die of emberrassment."

"Are you two done now so we can go?" Ares asked us while rolling his eyes and I nodded in reply.

"Someone's jealous." Adonis whispered teasingly while walking next to me. I chuckled and shoved him but he didn't budge. The grin was still on his face and he was really enjoying teasing me. "I didn't know you had a tattoo."

"I got it from my dad recently." I smiled.

"It's gorgeous." He told me, complimenting the wolf's head on my right shoulderblade. I've always wanted it because it was my mother's favorite animal but I never had enough money.

Ares opened the car door for me and I got in the Porsche. Achilles and Adonis went in Achilles' car and Diana went with Edison. Ares also helped me out of the car and I slung the clutch over my shoulder.

Suddenly Ares stopped walking, causing me to bump into his back. I walked around him and gave him a confused look. His eyebrows formed a hard glare and his eyes turned cold. "What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on his arm. He looked at me but the hardness in his eyes didn't change.

"Let's go see Bree." He said and grabbed my hand. He tugged me along to her dressing room. When we got in there, everyone was already there. "Bryony!" Ares snapped and all the gazes turned to us. "Why the hell is Chloe here?!" Who is Chloe?

"She found out about my wedding and kind of invited herself." Bryony answered.

"I don't want her here." Ares stated.

"I can't kick her out now." Bryony shook her head.

"Fine!" Ares shook his head. "Then I'm out." He turned around and walked towards the door. I looked at Bree and saw tears gather in her eyes.