Three - A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Start from the beginning

I wasn't a whore, per se. I just liked being single, and if anyone wanted to make out with me, then who was I to deny them that? Well, it depends who they were. If it was Mr Gerard Way then heck yeah, I would. I couldn't be as bad as Pete though, could I?

Monday came around too quickly, and I had music first period. When I walked into the classroom, instead of Mikey's blond hair, I saw red, and I saw Gerard.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I blurted out, and the people in the class laughed.

Gerard rose an eyebrow. "My brother's off sick, so I'm covering for him today. That a problem for you, Frank?"

"Not in the slightest." It just meant that I was going to piss him off as much as possible, and he was going to hate me by the end of the day.

I sat between Ray and Pete, the latter immediately winking at me. Ray was on his laptop, his headphones in, head nodding a little in time with the music.

"I'm writing music," Pete said, his hand landing on my thigh. "but Ray's not too bothered about that right now. He's busy researching." The hand that was on my thigh squeezed, and my mind drifted towards Patrick, knowing how much he'd mind Pete doing this. All that went out the window, however, when his hand moved further up, and I had to bite back a moan. "I like how you texted me last night." He whispered, his mouth close to my ear.

"That was a very detailed description of what you'd do to me." I replied, licking my lips.

My pants were growing tighter, and I cursed myself. Fuck, fuck, fuck - boners in class were never good. "Yeah, well..." His hand moved to my crotch, and he chuckled. "...you're hot. Sue me."

I glanced at Ray, who was either strategically ignoring us or so involved in his own world that he didn't realise that I was being groped beside him. I then glanced at Gerard, who was sat at the desk, his red hair falling over his face as he marked sketchbooks. Everyone else was working. Everyone except Pete and I.

"Pete -" I hissed, as he practically palmed me through my jeans. "- stop, I -"

"Shh, it's fun." He smirked. "Don't you think?"

I gulped, and then a moan fell from my lips. It was quiet, but Gerard's head still snapped to me. I glared at Pete, feebly trying to slap his hand away, and failing. He just kissed my cheek, and when my eyes flicked towards Gerard, he looked murderous.

"What the hell is going on over there?" He said, and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at me. Pete paused his actions, a wicked look in his eye.

"Nothing, Sir." He said easily, smiling. "Why?"

Gerard's eyes narrowed at me. "Get on with your work."

No sooner had he gone back to marking, Pete's hand was rubbing me again. My eyes closed, my body unable to fight it, and I let out another moan as I felt myself get closer and closer to fucking releasing in my pants.

"I just told you to get on with your work, Iero." Gerard snapped, and my eyes opened. "Don't make me have to tell you again."

I swallowed heavily, gripping onto Pete's wrist and trying to make him stop what he was doing. "Jesus, Pete -" I gasped. "- if you're not careful, I'm gonna - I'm gonna - ahh -"

"Hold it in, then." Pete said quietly, and I glared at him.

"I c-can't! I swear to God if you stick your hand down my pants -"