7| The Hidden Message

Arturia: And now! I'm gonna write with no plot in mind!

Kirino: Everybody, Arturia is going to abandon this story, sorry for the inconvenience *bows*

Arturia: Nandatoo?!!!! Oh wait... yeah, I'm not going to continue writing Kirino and Shindou's supposed to be happy ending! What a shame

Kirino: EH?!

Shindou: Ranmaru, apologize!!

Kirino: Arturia do you want me to do the disclaimers? Arturia Ranmaru Kujo doesn't own IE/GO/Chrono Stone/ Galaxy only her OCs, there *smiles*

Arturia: Fine *huffs* on with the story

Shindou's POV

"Shindou, you can't go there in that state," Ibuki said as I continue packing my things

"And you don't have any rights to barge into my life," I glared at him, making him flinch, his eyes showing pain

I pursed my lips then muttered a 'sorry', "But I need to go now, I need to see him," I said, about to go down when he called me

"Nee, Shindou, you want to find him because your his bestfriend right? Tell me, you love him as your bestfriend, right?"

I turned to him then did and said what I need to do to assure him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kirino's POV

Its been a week after Tsurugi and Tenma had arrived here in the Philippines. I already introduced them to Elizabeth and Benedict who are definitely in Journalist Mode in asking questions about...Shindou.

It still hurts to know that he still chose Ibuki over me. Oh wait, I'm not even in the options in the first place. I tried to ask him to Tenma and Tsurugi yet still they will just look at each other, give meaningful signals, then change the topic.

I sighed. Gathering my things, I looked at the board, memorizing my assignments when a certain memory hit me.

Narrator's POV

"Kirino, here,"

"Huh?" The twin-tailed defender looked at Shindou in confusion

Kirino hesitately took the envelope then smiled upon reading the title 'Homework list' but soon changed her appearance upon seeing the note.

"Hey! I just copied your homework once!"

Shindou continued laughing, "Yeah, yeah,"

"I really didn't!!" Kirino retorted as they walk outside their room, heading to soccer practice. The defender put the paper in her bag normally while Shindou was staring at it intently but teared his eyes of it, wiping the streak of sweat in his forehead.

They walked in a comfortable silence when Kirino broke the ice, "Thank you," she said as pink tints appeared on her face

"Kirino," the playmaker called

She shifted her head up to see Shindou's gentle killer (Arturia: I didn't mean it) smile who had victimized many girls in their school-- sure enough, Kirino is one of them.

Kirino pursed her lips, bowing her head again, "Hora, Kirino?" He said as he shifted Kirino's face up, making her look at him in the eye.

"Na-nani yo?" The pink-haired stuttered