3| Jet Stream

Arturia:MinnasanImsotriggeredbecauseofSaruFeiIdontknowwhattodo---

Shindou: *pushes a kitkat in her mouth* Urusai

Kirino: Are you gonna abandon us now?

Arturia: Wya-? Of cowse not! *swallows* RanTaku. ISH. LIFU.

Fei: Then, when will we appear?

Arturia: Hmm...don't know

SaruFei: Eh?!!!!!!

Kirino: Arturia Ranmaru Kujo doesn't own IE/GO/Chrono Stone/ Galaxy, we are not from this girl's crazy imagination

Arturia: My fingers are all hyped up now! And by the way! I don't know why, but is Chapter 2 whole? Because in my draft *which I published* I wrote an Author's note. When I read it again *this time published* I saw its cut to a certain part. Just comment down if it also happened to you guys! I really promised I published the part with the AN.

Kirino's POV

I sighed then fished out my pink headphones, resembling the color of my hair.

"Kirino! Are you fine?" one of my classmates asked me in english

I just nodded my head then smiled. Ughh...Lucky its vacant today...

I quickly adapted to my surroundings. Fortunately, Elizabeth and Benedict enrolled me in a Japanese school here in the Philippines so I can speak Japanese often here.

I also bought an apartment, since I don't want to burden Elizabeth and Benedict living with either of them.

And! I don't know if I'll feel happy wearing a girl's uniform...at first I was shocked but then realized I don't need to hide my gender here.

The bad thing for myself I guess...is that I always attract attention since colored hair is very unusual here. They just ofter dye their hair but to see someone with a natural pink hair?
I sighed then looked at the window with a bored expression.

"Seems like Japan is busy today..." My seatmate said

My head snapped to her

"Yeah, the heroes are coming back!" One giggled

"There she goes again, Tsurugi Kyousuke belongs to someone right? And, unlucky for us, we are not in Japan,"

My head is overloaded with questions. I decided to open my phone then began reading Kariya's texts.

Kariya

Senpai, their coming back

Kariya

Can't you just send a voice message for them?

Kariya

I'm not gonna tell them where you are, just send them a message, especially...

Shindou-senpai

My heart clenched with his 3 messages.

I diverted my attention only to see a jet leaving a stream of smoke in the clear blue sky.

"C'mon let's watch this!" I heard one of my classmates said, opening the TV, switching it into a Japanese channel.

"Now, we are waiting the arrival of our heroes-- oh look! They are here!"

I wish I didn't look.

"Now! Let's interview Matsuzake Tenma!"

Tenma grinned at the TV with Tsurugi in his back. The reporter began asking him about soccer and as always, he just kept on saying "Atleast soccer is happy now," or anything that involves soccer. When he was asked about lovelife, he laughed nervously then awkwardly andc obviously glanced at Tsurugi, making the reporter chuckle, obviously getting the meaning. She then asked him. The reason I went here.