1

Here I was packing my last bag into my house my parents moved into we live next to some famous guy Sean Combs I believe my mom is a big fan of his so when my dad told her she flipped shit.

" Wait so dad let me get this straight you moved mom next her celebrity male crush" I asked joking around with my dad " I'll do what ever I can to make my lovely women happy" My dad said making me smile. My dad works hard for me and my mom he insisted she be a stay at home mom specially now that she's had my baby sister.

I was sitting on my front porch reading when a man and his kids were walking up our drive way. " Hey I'm Sean your neighbor my family and I came over to welcome you all to the neighborhood and invite you all over for dinner" I honestly was starstruck I was looking P. Diddy in his face. I smiled at him then stood up I ran inside leaving the door wide open " Mom dad please come here" I walked back out side sat down waiting on my parents more importantly my mom if she couldn't do back flips before I'm pretty sure she was about to learn. " What's wrong sweetie" my mom and dad walked out " meet our neighbors the Combs " I smirked the look on my mom's face was priceless I honestly thought she'd pass out

"Hello as I was telling your daughter her my family wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood and we would also like for you all to join us for dinner at my home as another welcome" my parents and Sean talked for a while but my attention was elsewhere there where 6 kids standing in front of me talking to each other waiting on their dad but boy when I tell you he had some fine ass sons believe me.

I heard the baby start crying " I'll get her mom" I said getting up going to get her. I walked into my baby sisters room she was laying in her little crib crying she had just woken up. "cheekiess why are you crying you woke up to your lonesome " I said talking to her as I picked her up trying to get her to calm down. I changed her diaper then headed outside with her.

" Awe look at the baby" the two twins said bringing everyone's attention to us. " This is my baby sister Sophia " I said sitting on the chair so the girls can come up and see her. " she's so cute my names Chance what's yours ?" I got to admit Sean's daughters were so cute I'm glad it's the summer time because it will give me a chance to get settled and get to know all of them. " I'm Sianney what's your two names " I asked the twins " I'm D'lila" " and I'm Jessie " I really liked their names very beautiful.

After a while all of them left leaving me to my thoughts. I really should have asked the guys for their name I got my book and got up with my baby sister making my way inside going to my room.

I laid on the bed with her playing with her see she was 8 months old and a lot of joy I cuddled and sang to her like I always do " Look at my little angels " My mom said coming into my room smiling " Hey mom " I said sitting up leaving Sophia layi...

" Hey mom " I said sitting up leaving Sophia laying down she was about to fall back asleep. " I just want to tell you to start getting ready we'll be heading next door soon they wanted us to be there so we hang out for a while before dinner" I nodded handing her Sophia so she can go get her ready.