Car crash

Yukata POV

I woke up to see the same apple hanging on the tree. I walked towards the tree and held my hands out to grab the apple. Everything went black. I woke up to feel Reiji holding my hand. "Miss Yukata, are you alright?" "Yeah I'm alright." He helped me sit up. "I have a uniform for you to wear or would you like to wear something else?" He asked. I reached for the uniform. "May I touch it?" I asked him and he gave me a uniform. I touched the uniform showing me the image of what it looks like.

 I touched the uniform showing me the image of what it looks like

I let go of the uniform and shook my head no. "I think I have a better uniform then this if you don't mind me wearing it." "As long as it's not inappropriate you may wear it." I smiled and hugged him making him shocked. "Thank you Reiji-Senpai." "Y-your....welcome." I smiled and let him go. "I'll get going do you can dress up and I'll send on of my brothers to get you." I nodded until I felt the bed lift up a little and the door closed shut. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and finally opened them revealing my real eye color.

 I closed my eyes for a few seconds and finally opened them revealing my real eye color

I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a bath. I took my clothes off and turned on the water to a very hot water. When the water is almost full I stopped the faucet and got in. I closed my eyes relaxing for 10 seconds I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked up to the door and was about to open it until I felt someone outside the bathroom. I closed my eyes changing my eye color back to grey with no pupils. I grabbed the handle turning it and opening the door. "No need to hide those beautiful eyes of yours...it's only me." A dark voice said. "I believe I'll let my eyes stay like this."

"Oh come on...I really wanted to see those beautiful eyes of yours." "It's not gonna happened now leave my room." I demanded. "If that's what you wanted...remember we are meant for each other." "You wish..." I then felt no one else in the room. I sighed and started to lift my hand up for me to find the closet. I started to walk until I heard a voice. "Need help?" A deep voice said. "Who is it?" I asked. "Shu Sakamaki." "Oh...yes if you don't mind helping me." He then grabbed my hand and guide me to my closet. I heard the door opened and the lights being flickered on. "Here...pick on and get dressed." I nodded and entered making him close the door behind me. I closed my eyes opening them again and picked up the uniform I'm gonna be wearing for school.

 I closed my eyes opening them again and picked up the uniform I'm gonna be wearing for school

When I was done I grabbed my bag and closed my eyes bringing back the color of my other eyes. I opened them and was about to grab the handle when it was opened by someone. "Are you done?" "Yes, Shu-Senpai." I bowed until I felt a pat on my head. "No need to bow, now come we have to go." I nodded and reached for my stick until I heard some familiar click. "Here you go." Shu said gave me my stick that was unfolded. "Arigato Shu-Senpai." I smiled. He then grabbed my hand and guided me to where the brothers was while I let my stick guide me as well. We made it downstairs while the boys were talking until I heard nothing. "Huh? What's going on? Why can't I hear them talking?" I asked. "Probably blushing hella from what they're staring at." I tilted my head. "Eh?" I asked innocently. I then heard someone cleared their throat. "Alright we have one more person left." I then heard panting behind us. "Miss Yui late again as always, I believe this is becoming a habit of yours." "I-I'm sorry Reiji-San it won't happen again." She said probably bowing. "Like I haven't heard that before." Reiji said walking away. "Subaru-Senpai will you help me?" I asked Subaru. "Tch' f-fine." He walked up to me and grabbed my wrist gently, and then started to walk me a little fast. "S-Subaru-Senpai please slow down I might fall." He stopped and then for a few seconds I felt like I'm being carried. "Eep!" "Shut up will you." He said. I hugged him hiding my face on his shoulder which probably made him blush 200x shade of red.

I was then put into a car next to two people. I know Subaru is to my right, but I don't know who's to my left. I started to poke the person to my left a little until I knew who it was. Shu. "Hmm?" "Nothing, just didn't know who was at my left." I said. I felt him shrug and went back to probably sleeping. I heard the door closed and the car started to move. It was really quiet except for Ayato bugging my step-sister Yui. I then randomly felt the car flipped over and Yui screaming her lungs out. "AHHHHHH!!" "Shut up will ya!" I shouted at her. I felt someone held me tight and teleported out of the car. Once we got out I was set down gently on the ground and I poke the shoulder to feel that it was Reiji. "Arigato Reiji-Senpai." I smiled. "Your welcome." "Ow!" Yui whined. I turned around and sniffed the air. "Who would do such a thing?" I asked. "Why not ask those guys." Ayato said. I titled my head to the side until I heard someone or people say something from a far. ".....Eve....." I shot my head up to where I heard it from. "Hey! Who are you guys?!" Ayato shouted. "They stink." Subaru said. "Half-bloods." "Are half-bloods half human, half vampires?" I asked. "Yes, how'd you know?" Reiji asked. "Your father told me." I shrugged. "Huh, weird our father never tells or talk to humans like you two." "We must go home, I'll inform the school that we had a accident." I nodded my head and felt Laito carry me. "Now it's my turn to carry you doll-chan~." He said smirking. "Arigato Laito-senpai." I gave him a sincere smile that probably made him smile back. A few seconds later we made it home and I yawned. "Laito bring her to her room for her to sleep and come to the living room we have a meeting. You Ayato escort Miss Yui to her room." "Why can't I carry blind bitch to her room?" Ayato whined.

"Just do your job." Reiji said. Few more seconds later me and Laito were already inside my room. He put me on the bed and tucked me in. "Have a sweet dream Doll-chan." He said. I yawned and smiled. "Arigato....Laito-senpai." I said before falling into a slumber. I felt him kiss my forehead and said a few words that I didn't hear.