Chapter 3

*Emma's POV*

It's been 2 days since I met some famous person. It seems like I'm the only one who's never heard of him. Well whatever not like I'm gonna ever see him again anyway.

Well today's gonna be so boring. I have to go get a haircut and then go to some party for a cabin down the street. 

My haircut was pretty short because all I had to do was get my split ends trimmed off.

As I'm getting ready for the party, I realize that I don't know what the party is even for or what to wear and it's in half and hour. Well I'll just go downstairs and ask my mom.

"Hey Mom what is this party for?"

"It's for someone's friend that came in a couple days ago, I don't know I heard he's famous or something," she explained.

"Oh ok so I'll just wear a sundress, sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah that should be fine, and we'll leave in about 10 minutes."

"Ok sounds good I'll be ready," I said, and with that I headed back upstairs to finish getting ready.

I had on a pretty little blue sundress, my hair was already curled in long locks from my haircut earlier that day, and I had minimal makeup on. 

Soon we left the house and arrived at the cabin down the street.

"Ready to go in?" Asked my mom.

"Yep I guess so," and with that we walked up to the door, knocked, and waited for someone to open it. 

To Be Continued.....